Thread: custom seizure

sweetpete is offline Associate Member

custom seizure

is it safe to say that my gear got seized.i tracked it to miami and it will be 3 weeks thurday that it is in the U.S.secondly if i order again should i do it to a p.o box next time. i dont have any other address to send it to besides my own.my source keeps telling me that sometimes it takes up to 30 days but i do not see how it could take a month to get here from miami.also i have not received anything in the mail from customs.i heard that sometimes they do not even send a letter.am i marked now and can not get gear sent to my house or what.i have ordered from before with no problem he has not even had a seizure in this state either. any help thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpete
    is it safe to say that my gear got seized.i tracked it to miami and it will be 3 weeks thurday that it is in the U.S.secondly if i order again should i do it to a p.o box next time. i dont have any other address to send it to besides my own.my source keeps telling me that sometimes it takes up to 30 days but i do not see how it could take a month to get here from miami.also i have not received anything in the mail from customs.i heard that sometimes they do not even send a letter.am i marked now and can not get gear sent to my house or what.i have ordered from before with no problem he has not even had a seizure in this state either. any help thanks
    It's possible that you could still recieve your gear so don't totally lose hope yet.
    But yeah when u get a seizure not only your address but your name is also flagged so if I were you I'd try sending it to a friends house...Or have someone else open up the PO box.

what if you have a different fist name on the p.o box. say like a family members name on the p.o box

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpete
    what if you have a different fist name on the p.o box. say like a family members name on the p.o box
    It's the last name that gets flagged.
    how much did u order?

20 amps of sust

also am i going to get a letter

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    You may or may not get a letter. I'd be relieved if I got a letter.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yea so would i, better than wondering where the hell your gear is and not knowing if you should just eat the loss or what

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    yea so would i, better than wondering where the hell your gear is and not knowing if you should just eat the loss or what

Yep.

20 amps you most likely would get a letter and not a knock.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I received a seizure notice almost 1 year after the stuff was seized! and that wa to my home addy.

When that pack didn't arrive I crossed the state line and opened a PO box with my girlfriends name. Guess what... That shit got seized too! I'm done with international!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I received a seizure notice almost 1 year after the stuff was seized! and that wa to my home addy.

When that pack didn't arrive I crossed the state line and opened a PO box with my girlfriends name. Guess what... That shit got seized too! I'm done with international!!!
    All depends on the source. Customs have gotten alot smarter over the past 2 yrs though.

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    i had a sizeable order siezed... i tracked it to kennedy airport, usaully after it hit kennedy it would be here in a day or two, 2 weeks went by with nothing... then a different mailman then my usual guy came, and i said screw this i didnt order anything from mexico. then he started pushing me to sign and i was like hey guy i dont know who ordered that but it wasnt me have a nice day, and shut my door. a week later i got a customs seizure letter inviting me to come claim my shipment. all im saying is if it smells fishy, let it go, lawyers fees and the other ensuing costs of being prosecuted arent worth a few amps of sust.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I did receive 50% of the order both times and the other halves were seized which really mind f'd me. These guys were just tossing 40-50 sust redijects in a regular large yellow envelope. No attempt at hiding the stuff

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    also with my order i knew they would give me some bullshit that i was distributing so i had no choice but to let it go

Thread Information