Thread: Clen

IRISH is offline New Member

Question Clen

HOW'S IT GOING?
    I JUST FOUND THIS SIGHT NOT TOO LONG AGO AND I'M VERY
    IMPRESSED. ANYWAY MY WEIGHT HAS FLUCTUATED UP AND DOWN FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS CURRENTLY I'M SITTING AT 6' TALL AND 190 LBS. I'VE PLAYED WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT STEROIDS BUT NEVER HAD THE KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE THEM WORK TO THEIR FULL EFFECT AND KEEP THE GAINS. I'M GEARING UP TO RUN EXAMPLE ONE IN THE STACKING EXAMPLES(DECA /DBOL )(WINSTROL /PRIMO). MY QUESTION IS I'M ABLE TO GET CLOMID BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO COME ACCROSS NOLVADEX YET. WILL CLENBUTERAL WORK GOOD ENOUGH AS AN ANTI-ESTROGEN?

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    NO....clen wont work at all...im sure one of the mods on the baord can help you find some nolv... you are going to want to always have this one hand....clen might help alittle with keeping gains but not in the same way clomid will.....clomid can help some with stopping gyno but i woudlnt chanse it....other thing you can use is arimdex but this shit cost alot of loot..... i woudlnt start this cycle intill you have atleast 30 tabs of nolv on hand....

sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Stop being a troll surely you have better things to do with your time. Obvious non-existent girlfriend for pecker is obvious.
    Last edited by sharmabrah; 07-08-2012 at 01:07 AM.

sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1''pecker View Post
    GOD, stop fuking talking to me sharmabrah, we talled heaps yesterday, its getting fuking annoying.
    What is the point in this? All you are proving is that you are a **** in reality and quite clearly don't get the ***** that you claim you do. Most people who get ***** don't brag about it, so it is quite clear you are insecure about something.
    Last edited by sharmabrah; 07-08-2012 at 01:08 AM.

Thread Information