scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member

How do I get needles on a boat?

goin on a cruise and i need to get my GH needles on the boat, not to mention the actual pwder in the amps....

any suggestions????

smiler is offline Senior Member
    gh needles are the same diabetics use for insulin . no problem. if they ask you ask them...well there for insulin what the hell do you think i have em for...probably no ? at all

i thought about that but diabettics carry around a card and most also have a bracelet of which i have neither...so back to the drawing board.

the actual needle is very thin and small im wondering if the metal detector will even catch this?

even if you are not needles are not illegal. and for the detector to catch it youd have to have hundreds

what do you think about the metal on the tops of the vials? 1 will need to take 2 vials.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scerpico22
    i thought about that but diabettics carry around a card and most also have a bracelet of which i have neither...so back to the drawing board.

the actual needle is very thin and small im wondering if the metal detector will even catch this?
    Go on Ebay and search for Medic Alert bracelets or necklaces.

Seriously, they're not too hard to find, and there's no identifiers on them, so you could get someone's and no one would be the wiser. I bought one for my grandmother for a medication allergy locally.

You could go to a pharmacy and find the "kits" they sell for diabetics. Basically like a shaving kit, except it holds syringes, vials, etc. Most now also have some form of insulation, so if you were to need to keep your "insulin " cold, you could put it in there from the fridge for a short period of time without worry.

Good luck!

not a chance, but you reconstitute and have it in syringes ready. just have to keep refigerated

pancho, thanks for the 411!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    gh needles are the same diabetics use for insulin. no problem. if they ask you ask them...well there for insulin what the hell do you think i have em for...probably no ? at all

agreed 100%

say for insulin diabetes shots

Thread Information