Thread: anastrozole

grendle is offline New Member

anastrozole

How much how often? Running 25 anadrol daily 5 days then every other day then back to 5 days--meanwhile running 20mg halotest daily---REALLY need help with anastrozole dosage--I got 3 caps left. Trying to E-BAY some stuff to raise $$$ for more anastrozole.My current run will go aprox 4 weeks--trying to boost strength THEN bulk up during 2nd half. I DO NOT WANT ANY GYNO PROBS. wHAT SHOULD i DO? Seriously--I'm broke so it'll be 2-3 weeks before I can raise some capitol--My SS/disability check hits Fri. but that $$ is SPENT. mAYBE i'LL JUST HAVE TO TELL THE OL' LADY TUFF--i NEED ANTI EST--NOT TITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by grendle
    How much how often? Running 25 anadrol daily 5 days then every other day then back to 5 days--meanwhile running 20mg halotest daily---REALLY need help with anastrozole dosage--I got 3 caps left. Trying to E-BAY some stuff to raise $$$ for more anastrozole.My current run will go aprox 4 weeks--trying to boost strength THEN bulk up during 2nd half. I DO NOT WANT ANY GYNO PROBS. wHAT SHOULD i DO? Seriously--I'm broke so it'll be 2-3 weeks before I can raise some capitol--My SS/disability check hits Fri. but that $$ is SPENT. mAYBE i'LL JUST HAVE TO TELL THE OL' LADY TUFF--i NEED ANTI EST--NOT TITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why don't you just buy it from AR-R ? Its cheap enough and lasts quite a while. You running Nolva too?

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grendle

Look Bro You do need to do lots of reading...
    Your dumping you money in the gutter.....
    Check out the link....http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php
    You getting Disability and going to the GYM??
    Never start a cycle till you have every thing you need in Hand
    good luck Bro

Titan1 is offline Member
    Anadrol doesent aromitize to estrogen so Nolva and a-dex dont help

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    Anadrol doesent aromitize to estrogen so Nolva and a-dex dont help
    Yes it does Converts to estrogen at a high rate! gyno, puffyness, etc

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    How much how often? Running 25 anadrol daily 5 days then every other day then back to 5 days--meanwhile running 20mg halotest daily---REALLY need help with anastrozole dosage--I got 3 caps left. Trying to E-BAY some stuff to raise $$$ for more anastrozole.My current run will go aprox 4 weeks--trying to boost strength THEN bulk up during 2nd half. I DO NOT WANT ANY GYNO PROBS.
    wHAT SHOULD i DO?
    some reasearch.......that ''cycle'' looks fu<ked up

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I agree that it doesn't look well researched at all. And yes anadrol does aromatize very easily.
    Last edited by boywonder10101; 06-02-2005 at 06:27 AM.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Cycle looks like a complete waste of money and time, and could actually leave you, after recovery, worse than you started. But let us know after you have been off a couple of months.

Best bet is probably to have nolva on hand... enough for maybe 40mg/ED for the duration of your cycle. Don't use it unless you note gyno symptoms, or maybe you can go ahead and use a low dosage, maybe 10mg/ED, for lipids support, and increase if you notice symptoms of gyno. Once you start, don't stop, until the end of PCT. I think in your case nolva is better.

Thread Information