Tazwell is offline Senior Member

Critique my Cycle Please

hey guys,
    this will be my third cycle... feel free to be honest i have already changed it around quite a bit.. i also have anti-e's.( input on how to dose them would be greatly appreciated). i have; one bottle of arr liquidex 30mL 1mg/mL, and one arr tamox 50mL 20mg/mL

wk 1-12 500mg of test cyp
    wk 3- 9 75 mg tren a eod
    wk 10-12 50 mg of winny ed
    proper pct

this will be my first time running tren that's why i decided to go eod intead of ed...

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    you must run the winny 2 weeks past your last test shot then the next day start your pct. so run it at 9-14 cuz u need a minimum of 5 weeks.

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    i would run the tren a from wk 1-10, or by the looks of it, u only have 7 wks worth, so wks 1-7. i would also run the winny for 6 weeks (4wks minimum), and run that til wk 14 (or 2wks after eth). as for anti-e's, ive never used them and havent had any problems runin 800mg test e/wk and 700mg tren a/wk.

Quote Originally Posted by TDS
    i would run the tren a from wk 1-10, or by the looks of it, u only have 7 wks worth, so wks 1-7. i would also run the winny for 6 weeks (4wks minimum), and run that til wk 14 (or 2wks after eth). as for anti-e's, ive never used them and havent had any problems runin 800mg test e/wk and 700mg tren a/wk.
    i do have enough tren ... i just wanted to let the test build up alittle before i started using the tren... think i will definetly run the winny two more weeks though... thanks for the help... any one else?

bump

Thread Information