heyhey is offline New Member

check check check it out

Hey guys, I finally got my gear after about a month of research. Now, I got Sustanon 250, and will be doing 500mg/week. Initially, I was told to shoot it 4 times a week as opposed to twice a week to reduce side effects, and now, several people have told me that twice a week is fine and there will be no extra sides. So is this the way to go, twice a week at 250/shot for a total of 500, or should I do 125/shot for a total of 500mg. Also, when should I start the Nolva and 20mg/day is fine im sure? And lastly, should I be using anything else for side effects?????? thanks guys, kind of nervous about this, so hoping to get answers to all my questions (I also have clomid for PCT, which will be started 14 days after last shot).

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    bumpz

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Take one shot on sunday and one on weds.
    10mgs of nolva ed starting from day one of your cycle and clomid starts 3 weeks after last shot.
    Goodluck,

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    sustanon shouldnt be shot four times a week. to get a great affect it should be shot EOD, but 2 times a week should get you alright gains. iowuld just stick with a ragular test like some Cyp or Enanthate .

Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    sustanon shouldnt be shot four times a week. to get a great affect it should be shot EOD, but 2 times a week should get you alright gains. iowuld just stick with a ragular test like some Cyp or Enanthate.
    It's true that sus is better when shot eod but for a first time user I've seen guys make great gains on 500mgs per week.
    Enth or cyp would be better but I think this guy already has his stuff.

heyhey is offline New Member
    they question is, am i risking posibility of increased side effects by shooting twice a week rather than everyother day

No. Now if you you were shooting 1000mgs per week yeah...You would have more of a chance of it converting to estrogen.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heyhey
    they question is, am i risking posibility of increased side effects by shooting twice a week rather than everyother day
    the more stable the blood levels, the less sides you will get.
    prop is fast acting, but there is cyp in there as well. so it is up to you.
    IMO eod is better

Thread Information