Thread: first cycle

robkesl is offline Senior Member

first cycle

ok so im about to go on my first cycle, im kinda disappointed cause im under some serious time constraints and dont have the time to do a long cycle, do to the fact that in less than 2 months ill be on vacation and then school again. so time is not really on my side. im taking a 6 week cycle i know that its short but its the only window i have to work with.

Deca -d 500mg every week except for first and last, which will be 250.
    every monday and thurs.

test-e will begin 1 week after deca injections so that my pct will line up better. ive read it stays in your body 1 week less than deca.
    and this will be the same as deca-d: 500mg every weeek, except for first, and last. -injections every monday and thurs.

nolvadex 20mg per day for 9 weeks

hcg 5000iu will be consumed around 5th or 6th week, i kinda need pointers on this, i want it to line up so i can start pct on time.

clomid 50mg per day for 3 weeks (my pct) with nolva.

then maybe clen , for 4 weeks starting my last week of injections. im not sure on this one yet, i need to do some more research!

B6 200mg daily

and i might buy some Animal paks. what do ya think?
    Last edited by robkesl; 06-01-2005 at 09:26 PM.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    If you've only got 6 weeks, I'd ditch the Test E and run Prop. It's a kick in the because of the ED or EOD injections, but it's the only way you're gonna get results. After 6 weeks, you're just gonna be really goin' with the Test E. The prop will act faster and allow ya to get better results, since you can only do 6 wks.

Just my thoughts. I'd also just leave the Deca out, maybe incorporate some Dbol for 4wks.

Good luck!

BigPancho

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    bump

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    worthless cycle.......prop at 6 weeks, maybe...but ditch the enanthate and deca ........if you're not gonna cycle right, you shouldnt be doing it at all......6 week cycle with long esters is going to be retarded

Thread Information