scav is offline Junior Member

Test E + Winstrol cycle

I need some advice on my next cycle.

I got 20ml of 250mg/ml Test Enan and 20ml of oilbased Winny.
    Also im getting HCG and Arimidex from my dealer.

I was wondering if anyone hade som ideas how to run this?

I was thinking 500mg of test and moving to winny when the test is gone.
    Arimidex prolly for the entire cycle and hcg one week after i go off.

Please tell me what you would do and how to run it.

Also, is it true that HCG will help me keep much of my gains permanent?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    need your stats first bro and your goals with this cycle...

Sure, but im from Europe, so i dont know lbs or any of that other stuff you use other places.

Height: 179cm
    Weight: 73kg

My goal is to get a bit bigger and to keep as much as possible as permanent gains if that is possible.

>Hope this was what you wanted

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Make sure to take clomid at the end of your cycle. As long as you do this you should keep most of your gains I have everytime.

Clomid helps me keep gains? Damn, I thought HCG did that, maby I have to get some clomid to then!

I could be wrong, but I think you are around 165-170lbs.... and your height is roughly 5'10-6'... if this stands true, I would simply stick to a bulk diet for a while until you build the foundation... My math may be off, but I'm pretty sure this is a close guess.

I have a foundation I think. Been playing american football for 2 years, rowing for 4 years and working out in a gym for 4 years (seriusly for 1 year). Im about 37cm around my arms (just mentioned it )

What kind of foundation (all that goes with that) would you recomend? How long should I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by scav
    I have a foundation I think. Been playing american football for 2 years, rowing for 4 years and working out in a gym for 4 years (seriusly for 1 year). Im about 37cm around my arms (just mentioned it )

What kind of foundation (all that goes with that) would you recomend? How long should I wait?
    seeing as you are 19... could be 20 now... you can still use your natural GH to your advantage... you have a few years on ya to grow... enjoy it while it lasts and then resort to AS.

I have allready done a cycle on masteron from 1-feb->30mars. I just want a push in the right direction before i keep it clean till im about 22-23 years old. Is that so unwise? If its stupid ill listen to you and drop it dead and sell the gear.

you do what is in your best interest... I won't tell you waht to do, but I personally wouldn't do the juice quite yet... have some patients ... TRUST me .. with a good diet, follow the stickies... you will see results that some AS would have produced... Do what you feel is right, but If I were to tell you to do anything... stay on here and do some more research... search for young guys doing cycles and see what some of the more experienced guys have to say. Best of Luck

Ill do that. Also my source is quite an experienced user, maby I should talk some more with him

Thread Information