Thread: First timer

SHOdownTN is offline New Member

First timer

I workedout all through High School, and after for a few years. I have been considering getting into a new level. I wanna get bigger and stronger.
    I am only 5ft 9 195lbs and can't seem to gain anymore.

I would just like to get steered in the correct path's...............

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOdownTN
    I workedout all through High School, and after for a few years. I have been considering getting into a new level. I wanna get bigger and stronger.
    I am only 5ft 9 195lbs and can't seem to gain anymore.

I would just like to get steered in the correct path's...............
    ok... look around and research then.

The names confuse me. I have been looking through the forums though. What I was trying to say is "what should I start with?"

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    diet

Wow, you guys are very talkative.
    A diet? What kind? Low calories? more protein? Greens? cmon I need some explanations.
    I need a picture drawn out. Like:

Diet
    diet some more
    tribulus
    diet some more
    creatien
    animal stack 2
    more diet
    then consider juice
    diet some more
    diet for a couple years
    buy juice atleast $500 worth for 2 weeks
    diet again

lol get what I am getting at.
    I'm 23. No I have thought about this for years but never had any knowledgable people on the subject to discuss this whith. I know A good healthy diet and a daily vitamine is a must. I take my mega men multi vitamin daily and eat something small for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch "tuna preferably", and hardly ever eat dinner. I eat dinner maybe 2 times a week. If I eat anything for supper anyother time it's a sandwich or salad.
    So my diet needs work this is also where I could use some help. I was not born all knowing.................

Quote Originally Posted by SHOdownTN
    Wow, you guys are very talkative.
    A diet? What kind? Low calories? more protein? Greens? cmon I need some explanations.
    I need a picture drawn out. Like:

Diet
    diet some more
    tribulus
    diet some more
    creatien
    animal stack 2
    more diet
    then consider juice
    diet some more
    diet for a couple years
    buy juice atleast $500 worth for 2 weeks
    diet again

lol get what I am getting at.
    I'm 23. No I have thought about this for years but never had any knowledgable people on the subject to discuss this whith. I know A good healthy diet and a daily vitamine is a must. I take my mega men multi vitamin daily and eat something small for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch "tuna preferably", and hardly ever eat dinner. I eat dinner maybe 2 times a week. If I eat anything for supper anyother time it's a sandwich or salad.
    So my diet needs work this is also where I could use some help. I was not born all knowing.................
    Look around, check out the drug profiles, look at other people's cycles listed on here. We are not gonna baby you and set you up with a cycle... you have to set up some goals and find the right anabolics to meet those goals. So to sum it all up REASEARCH, and once you are done, come back with a list of what you want to use and we might be able to set up a cycle for you with those anabolics that you have chosen. Got it?

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    all the info you could ever ask for bro is in here

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Been reading this one here. Kinda interesting.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=70741

I saved it to my favorites. Gotta hit the sack and will look some more later. Thanks for push in the right way getting some research.
    Last edited by SHOdownTN; 06-01-2005 at 11:11 PM.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Test only cycle is the place to start... 12 weeks.. 500mg/week... Test Enenthate is probably your best bet... run 10mg Nolvadex daily with it.. research PCT and Clomid... I don't want to say too much cuz its frowned upon but the is the common prescription given by everyone for a first cycle... plain and simple..

GymRat05 is offline New Member
    Before you do anything i would seriously work on that diet. You gotta up those cals...to atleast 3000 a day spread out between 5-6 meals. You do that and you should see some gains naturally before you go ahead and blow money on AAS.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You don't need gear yet. Your test levels are still high at 23. Wait a few years. Meanwhile, get your diet and training in order. If you can't make gains now, naturally, you won't make gains on gear, either. If you get it together and start making solid gains, even if only slowly, you will be able to get good results from gear, when you are ready to start using it.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    No offense to what any of the boys are saying... but get your diet in check... and start juicing and your going to grow the fastest... hands down.. whether your test levels are the highest at this point in your life really doesn't matter... thats like saying a honda civic is faster than a geo metro... when all these guys are driving ferraris! if you dont get your diet in check your results will be minimal... but if you want to blow up fast... get that in check and run that cycle I mentioned! good luck!

Thread Information