Thread: trip on cycle?

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member

trip on cycle?

fellas i am two days into a cycle of prop and tren should and i just found out it is necessary for me to leave town next wednesday through sunday for a college graduation ceremony for my brother. I am pretty sure i will have access to adequate training facilities and will for sure have plenty of supplements and protein and things like that. however, i am woried about a couple of things, one that just the change in routine will mess with my cycle. and two the transporting of juice on an airplane. although no customs is necessary seeing as how it will all be in US travel i do know they randomly search bags. should i just cut the loss of the two prop shots i have taken, or should i continue to bang away through my trip, what you guys think?

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    put the gear in your pockets.. take off metal top and place them with rubber tops

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You can do 2 things here...You can scrap the cycle and start fresh when u get home or you can just skip that 5 days but take double your doasage the day you leave.
    I wouldn't bring the gear with you...it's not worth it.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    good call mbaraso, i have only taken two shots and the rest of my gear, tren and winni, is on the way, haha i jmped the gun, ill just wait til i get back and it all arrives then hit it hard. thanks man.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    good call mbaraso, i have only taken two shots and the rest of my gear, tren and winni, is on the way, haha i jmped the gun, ill just wait til i get back and it all arrives then hit it hard. thanks man.
    Foolish mistake, never sttart any cycle unless everything is in hand!!!

Thread Information