Thread: anavar vs tbol

droddy is offline Junior Member

Anavar vs Oral Turinabol (oral var / oral tbol )

Ok, hate to be a bandwagon hopper here, but I thought i would set up a firm place for people to say which of these two they like and why. Anavar powder w/ everclear capping seems like the way to go for economy sake...but is it still more expensive than Tbol?

Anyway, WHICH is better, in YOUR opinion and why? What personal experience did you have and at what dosages, etc? Which would you recommend for overall effectiveness, etc? Just basically a run down to see where numbers lie, as different people love one but hate the other...

(I know winny would kinda be a logical addition to this, but it isn't usually regarded in exactly the same way, due to some of the side effects and being, from what i've read, slightly more "serious" in nature..)
    Last edited by droddy; 06-01-2005 at 11:59 PM.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    whats tbol?

edited title to be a bit better

PumpinIron is offline Banned

Tbol

Tbol = Oral Turinabol .

Var-like in effect, slightly more anabolic .

Can not aromatize, easy on the hair and HPTA.

GREAT DRUG, on it now for the 1st time--very excited.

Var is a great drug. Used it many times--all time favorite. Lets see if Tbol is better.

anyone else have any input on this? what about mixing the two..i saw it in a thread ( not simultaneously, but transferring over after say..6 weeks)

Scrub is offline Member
    I haven't tried either but I think I would try tbol before var now. After reading all the different posts on tbol it sounds like some good stuff. Plus I can get tbol for about half the price I can get var for. I originally wanted to do var but tbol sounds more econimic and it sounds like I'd get more gains with tbol. But as I already said I haven't tried either so I can't comment on which is actually better.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    This topic has been covered over and over again the last few months and is now getting boring!

I have run multiple courses with each with the same peripherals alongside so there is consistency.

Both very similar in terms of LBM, no bloat, no hair loss for me despite having MPB, similar strength etc etc.

The overiding factor for me is cost with Anavar being a lot more expensive.

Lets put this one to bed soon please gentlemen

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    This topic has been covered over and over again the last few months and is now getting boring!

I have run multiple courses with each with the same peripherals alongside so there is consistency.

Both very similar in terms of LBM, no bloat, no hair loss for me despite having MPB, similar strength etc etc.

The overiding factor for me is cost with Anavar being a lot more expensive.

Lets put this one to bed soon please gentlemen
    agreed on all points!

haha i agree, you're right there is a shitload of these threads recently. i just thought there should be a comprehensive var vs tbol rather than just tbol tbol var var all with their own merits rather than comparison.

Thread Information