jay1185 is offline New Member

man someone help!!! 1st cycle

Im 5'9 and 160 pds and lookin to add some bulk while still maintaining my speed. with the winstrol (needle) and dbol pills. Should i use something else. IF so what and anything besides deca . Can you also help with dosages, and what is the best time to take it. What should i suspect if i just take dbol and winstrol! Man, someone help i got 8 weeks before camp start and i need to get started right away!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    winny and dbol would be a foolish combo. kinda like taking two orals at once. also at 160 that kinda small? what are your stats? and what kind of camp are we talking about here

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Stay away from oral only cycles bro, they will just add water to your body and you will drop it all post cycle. if you want to make real gains, even for a first timer - embrace the needle, go with test.

I was using winstrol depo ( needle form). with the dbol ! im talkin about a football camp! what stats r u talkin about?

Magic is referring to age, height, weight, BF, etc...

20-5'9'-160pds-11%bf

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Do some reading and searches first.

what should u suggest i use with dbol and winstrol starting out. Its not wintrol tabs its depo. And in what dosages!

For your age anbd stats dude, nobody is probably going to suggest much. your really young man. This is no flame but you shoul dreally stick to a solid diet and hitting the weights hard. protein and creatine will do what you are looking for.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    nothin that is a rubbish cycle!for a 1st cycle i would along with many others advise a test only cycle 10-12 weeks of around 500mg.

man i have been hitting the weights hard for the past 6 yrs. And i eat nothing but chicken breast and salmon. I took no2 and creatine. And im 160pds. Man i need something more powerful!

just looked at your profile mate you are quite young to be usin gear,perhaps you should look at diet at the mo?

nothin that is a rubbish cycle!for a 1st cycle i would along with many others advise a test only cycle 10-12 weeks of around 500mg.

R u talking about test e. Is that effective, and does it give get results!

you can use many forms of test but yes test e is a very good start,500mg split up twice a week 10mg nolvadex ed to keep the bloat away,correct pct to finish off,you will get better results off of that than winny and dbol (not to mention the state of your liver after).
    prefferably though i would like to see you gain more naturally 1st then try the gear,but if you are set to do it then the test will be more than enuff.

im not sure if im supposed to ask but where can i get some nolvadex or clomid! I know im not doing anything without that!Any good recommendations!

Quote Originally Posted by jay1185
    man i have been hitting the weights hard for the past 6 yrs. And i eat nothing but chicken breast and salmon. I took no2 and creatine. And im 160pds. Man i need something more powerful!
    Dude, but at 20 years old your muscles and joints are not done developing yet. Plain and simple. and if all you reating is chicken and salmon - no wonder you weigh only 160~ pounds!!
    you need tons of protein AND carbs and FAT. total percentages of the three for daily intake should be
    Protein= 35%
    Carbs= 35%
    Fat= 30%

Up your calories, carbs and fat bro. You don't need AAS, you need lots of calories.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    upper right corner. i told you to read first.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Maddawg
    Dude, but at 20 years old your muscles and joints are not done developing yet. Plain and simple. and if all you reating is chicken and salmon - no wonder you weigh only 160~ pounds!!
    you need tons of protein AND carbs and FAT. total percentages of the three for daily intake should be
    Protein= 35%
    Carbs= 35%
    Fat= 30%

Up your calories, carbs and fat bro. You don't need AAS, you need lots of calories.
    man i eat over 2000 calories a day, its not the diet. How old where you when u first started and when do u think i should start. Besides i have pro scouts coming to see me play and i dont want them to see my smallish frame. I need mass and i need it now! i have 3 yrs left

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    youre diet is whacked!! You can train as hard as you want, but without eating the right amounts of food at the right time, you wont get the results you want even if you take steroids . Diet is everything when it comes to gettting results, not how much time you spend in the gym or what gear you take. I also think youre too young to use gear and you need to do more research b/c winny and dbol isnt the best combo to use either especially if you play football, winny is very hard on your joints and you risk getting injured easier!

I need to be at least 175 at start of camp!

man i eat over 2000 calories a day, its not the diet. How old where you when u first started and when do u think i should start. Besides i have pro scouts coming to see me play and i dont want them to see my smallish frame. I need mass and i need it now! i have 3 yrs left
    exactly why you dont gain anything!! 2000 calories aint crap. People eat more than that on cutting diets!! You need to take at least 4000 calories a day!!! Go to the diet forum on here and read the bulking sticky, if youre not eating like that, then you should. I guarantee the size will come quickly if you eat like that

Thanks for the advice, but im on a 3000 calorie diet rite now and if i dont see results in 2 wks. Im takin sumthing. 4000 calories a day, thats a lot of food! And i did this calculation and it said all i need is 2400 cal/day to gain for my size and weight.

what is a good age to start taking as

what is a good age to start taking as
    Dude, its not so much the age but most figure at least 25.
    and before you said you were eating 2000 calories a day then just a couple posts back you said 3000.

Dude... UP your calories 5000 PER DAY. Quality calories and hit the weights hard. YOU WILL make your goals. Worry about AAS later bro.

And by the way, I was 30 when I did my first cycle after 8 years of heavy NATURAL training. Respect your body bro, you only have one. your attitude of "needing" mass "now" is only going to get you hurt.

Again, I am not flaming you - just trying to help you out. ALso, if you are in college and talking scouts and all, aren't you at all concerned about being tested??

dude, youve just gotta force yourself to eat that much food if you want to gain weight. It comes down to how bad do you really want it? Mind over matter!

The age factor really comes down to whether or not youve built a solid base naturally or not. My guess is that only 160 lbs you arent any where near you natural genetic limit. Without a solid base, you will most likely lose all of your gains and then some when you come off steroids , which is why you must learn how to eat correctly before taking steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    dude, youve just gotta force yourself to eat that much food if you want to gain weight. It comes down to how bad do you really want it? Mind over matter!

The age factor really comes down to whether or not youve built a solid base naturally or not. My guess is that only 160 lbs you arent any where near you natural genetic limit. Without a solid base, you will most likely lose all of your gains and then some when you come off steroids, which is why you must learn how to eat correctly before taking steroids.

Truer words have never been spoken!

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Maddawg
    And by the way, I was 30 when I did my first cycle after 8 years of heavy NATURAL training. Respect your body bro, you only have one. your attitude of "needing" mass "now" is only going to get you hurt.

Again, I am not flaming you - just trying to help you out. ALso, if you are in college and talking scouts and all, aren't you at all concerned about being tested??
    NEWS FLASH!!! more than half my team is on steroids and if ur a good player that is overlooked. Coaches arent going to let there good players go down for that. That news shouldnt be new to u you though b/c almost everybody playin college sports is on something. Just a news flash. And man im really listening to what ur sayin b/c now i second guessing takin the aas. i mite wait, but if takin aas is goin to make me a million dollars... ill take the risk!!! Thanks bro for the info!

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member

this is my 3rd cycle...please need opinion...!

This is my 3rd cylce;
    week 1-10 Sustanon 250 750 mg
    1-10 Eq 600 mg
    1-5 Anadrol 50 50 mg
    5- 10 Tren 75 225mg
    Any opinion is welcome

Good luck dude.

Thanks yall i really think im going to wait! do you know of a good diet to eat off of! can one of you give me a complete days meal to eating up to 4000 calories! if u can

locky619 is offline New Member
    hey man listen to the guys on this forum they r only trying to help you. im 21 5"10 and 225lbs and i aint on the gear yet. i still think i can get better gains naturally before i jab up.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    careful eating salmon, they are finding now that salmon has a high mercury content and you should only eat a certain amount per week.

here's a good diet plan to follow

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

By doing this, you'll get solid keepable gains while most of your team mates will lose their gains when theyre done b/c Im sure most of those guys dont know how to eat properly

Thanks man i really appreciate it a lot!!!! im goin to follow that program exactly!!! i owe u one!

Thread Information