j.r.w. is offline Associate Member

Question Painful Pumps!!!!

Has anyone else ever gone to the gym and got pumps that hurt so bad you had to cut your workout short? I was trying to work biceps tonight and after about 6 sets I could hardly bend my arms. I ended up skipping out with a bull$hit workout because the pumps hurt so bad. (Im currently on 750mg test e/wk, 600 mg deca /wk, 40 mcg IGF PWO, 5 iu's/day HGH-5 on 2 off)....just if anyone was wondering.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yea!! isnt it great...so in situations like that...stop an hour and do it again!!
    last week at community service/actually in california I was given cal trans....pulling freaking weeds out an shit...my back pumps almost had me laying down in the weeds for awhile...was really bad..plus my forearms got an ill pump from swinging the hoe for atleast 4 hours a day.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    oh yea!! isnt it great...so in situations like that...stop an hour and do it again!!
    last week at community service/actually in california I was given cal trans....pulling freaking weeds out an shit...my back pumps almost had me laying down in the weeds for awhile...was really bad..plus my forearms got an ill pump from swinging the hoe for atleast 4 hours a day.

So what did you decide on trying other injection spots? I remember you from last night. Anyway back to the topic...

Unoid is offline Member
    I am on different stuff (400 Test E/wk, 400mg EQ) and finnishing wit 30mb dbol a day for last 3 weeks. the dbol is more for just testing how I like it than anything else.

Since I started the dbol 3 days ago I just did my first bi /back workout. I could definatly feel an even bigger pump in my back and my bicepts were on the verge of being too pumped to continue my last sets of seated curls.

but my pumps are related to dbol and not something I think is comparable, I hope you find your answer.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea ima either do shoulder or quad ..but we'll see...

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    mos def!!
    my tricep pumps have been off the meters lately...so tight, it hurts.
    biceps & forearms also feel as if they're gonna bust outta my skin...vascularity everywhere! once the pump goes away, you feel like a human again lol

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    I am on different stuff (400 Test E/wk, 400mg EQ) and finnishing wit 30mb dbol a day for last 3 weeks. the dbol is more for just testing how I like it than anything else.

Since I started the dbol 3 days ago I just did my first bi /back workout. I could definatly feel an even bigger pump in my back and my bicepts were on the verge of being too pumped to continue my last sets of seated curls.

but my pumps are related to dbol and not something I think is comparable, I hope you find your answer.
    d bol is quick...but 3 days? probably just worked out harder then usual

Thread Information