rixyroids is offline Associate Member

Cutting cycle, any help?

hey guys,

i just started a diet here that im running for the next 3-4 months. looking to lose A LOT of body fat, as im about 20%. i have my diet and exercise perfected, and i have clen and t3 (and i no the doses)

my friend has recommended that i use primo and winny. i know these will harden me up, but should i use it now to aid my fat burning or would i be best being clean?

if you recommend i use these, how would you recommened i take them dosae wise? if you do not recommened these, would you recommend another such as test prop etc or what would be your main advice?

thanks a lot guys

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    primo and winny wont "harden you up" at 20% bf, nor will they help loose fat any faster. they could be helpful by not causing you to bloat as much as other AS.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    primo and winny wont "harden you up" at 20% bf, nor will they help loose fat any faster. they could be helpful by not causing you to bloat as much as other AS.
    I definitley agree... and also I would not take test in a TRUE fat cutting cycle as it will put on water weight and discourage you as you try to loose fat.
    You sound like you are on track bro. good clean diet and hit the cardio hard. I also heard to do cardio first thing in the morning while your body is very anabolic an dbefor eyou put any food in it. if you eat then do your cardio, you will only burn those calories. Burn it directly from fat storage before you eat. JMO

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    yeah im hitting the carrdio hard. iv been dieting now for 3 weeks, managed to kick off 9 lbs but i reckon its a lot of water coz i seem toned a bit better laready! but its making me feel good about it all, so im keeping it up and everything is going to plan. you wouldnt recommend using anything at the minute then? not that i can easily get any gear for the next while coz my source buggerd off to australia for 2 years!!!, but just asking!

any more advice would be fantastic

thanks again

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rixyroids
    yeah im hitting the carrdio hard. iv been dieting now for 3 weeks, managed to kick off 9 lbs but i reckon its a lot of water coz i seem toned a bit better laready! but its making me feel good about it all, so im keeping it up and everything is going to plan. you wouldnt recommend using anything at the minute then? not that i can easily get any gear for the next while coz my source buggerd off to australia for 2 years!!!, but just asking!

any more advice would be fantastic

thanks again
    The cardio and diet is what I'd go for...I would stay clean untill you get to your low teens bodyfatwise and then hit the sauce up...Otherwise your calories are going to be to low to gain any muscle so whats the point..Cutting cycles usally are for guys who are already in great shape they just want to lose that last little bit and those "hardening" juices you reccomended only make you look hard if your at a very low bodyfat %...
    Just my 2cents

Thread Information