Thread: Help decide

LUKA is offline Junior Member

Help decide

Hey guys. I am new to forum. I have a quick question about cycles.
    First combination of Test Enthate with D-bol
    and other one is Test Enthate with Deca .
    What I need to know is what would be the difference in gains between those two cycles. What should I expect. This is going to be my first cycle ever.
    Im 22 .. 225Lbs... 15bf.... 6`3.
    Thanks a lot

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    D-bol is an oral and you should probably not go over 4-6 weeks with that. Deca is injectable and the gains will probably stay with you better and can be used for a longer time. You can kick start the whole cycle with 4 weeks of Dbol since it works so quickly while you are waiting for the test and or deca to kick in as well.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    read up, do some searches..
    there must be a million things on your question out and aboot on this forum

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    welcome bro, before you decide anything you should spend some time researching the chems you want to use. CHeck out the profiles section and the educational threads first. TONS of great info in there for you.

LUKA is offline Junior Member
    Will do.. One more question.. Lets assume the PCT was done right. diet was great. How much of the gains am I gonna be able to keep after the cycle ? You can tell from Your own experiences.
    Because I dont want to use gear just to get big for month or two.. I want to keep as much as possible.. keep it for good. Obviously some of it will go away. Where can I get some more info about keeping my gains after the cycle ?
    Thanks a lot

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LUKA
    Will do.. One more question.. Lets assume the PCT was done right. diet was great. How much of the gains am I gonna be able to keep after the cycle ? You can tell from Your own experiences.
    Because I dont want to use gear just to get big for month or two.. I want to keep as much as possible.. keep it for good. Obviously some of it will go away. Where can I get some more info about keeping my gains after the cycle ?
    Thanks a lot
    No one can tell you exactly how much you will retain. If you have been working out hard for a long time and have a solid base you should keep the majority of your gains assuming your pct is correct and your diet after your cycle is good.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    This is going to be my first cycle ever.
    IMO,

1st cycle = test ONLY

mainly cuase if you use different compounds and you get a reaction/ problem, you wont know which one cause it

...but to each his own.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    IMO,

1st cycle = test ONLY

mainly cuase if you use different compounds and you get a reaction/ problem, you wont know which one cause it

...but to each his own.

I agree

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Thanks a lot
    I feel that I am able to keep all gains. Seems to me the only thing I lose is the pump and hardness due to loss of extremely positive nitrogen balance. The main thing you have to watch out for is having low test levels and high cortisol levels at the same time. The combination can be brutal. Make sure to set your pct up accordingly

Thread Information