Paulywalnuts446 is offline Associate Member

most likely to break you out..

between test e and deca 300 which would mostly break you out? i broke out like a bitch this cycle and was wondering wich was responsible?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Either can break you out. Was it your first cycle? Thats why you should run test only for your first cycle to see how you react, now youve got the dilema of what caused my zits?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    It's hard to say... most react differntly to different substances. I don't really break out at all with Deca or Test E, but my buddy will break out like crazy with Test E... I think it really depends on the person.

nyyanks201 is offline Junior Member
    how long did it take for you to break out while on Test? ive been on for 2 weeks and havent even experienced a single pimple (THANK GOD!!)

Paulywalnuts446 is offline Associate Member
    yea threw the whole cycle i didnt get one pimple than at the end and durring PCT i broke out like crazy. ive been on some acne meds and my face has cleared up but my back and chest still have it. hopfully this shit goes away before beach season.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulywalnuts446
    yea threw the whole cycle i didnt get one pimple than at the end and durring PCT i broke out like crazy. ive been on some acne meds and my face has cleared up but my back and chest still have it. hopfully this shit goes away before beach season.
    Im on my fourth day of PCT and had a serious breakout, just went tanning to burn some of it off, funny thing with my harmones raging while I was cycling I thought then would be the time!! Let me know if your meds work, Im going to the doc on wed! thanks NY

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    i have acne naturally and since i've started on nolva a few months ago it's cleared up and now i'm on m1t and it's still better than when i was all natty. i don't use anything but water.

if you dry your skin out it gets 10x worse. you gotta just wash your face 2 times a day at most and just with water or a crazy mild clenser.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paullusion
    i have acne naturally and since i've started on nolva a few months ago it's cleared up and now i'm on m1t and it's still better than when i was all natty. i don't use anything but water.

if you dry your skin out it gets 10x worse. you gotta just wash your face 2 times a day at most and just with water or a crazy mild clenser.
    So you feal nolva is helping on the problem? I'm about to do my first cycle soon (damn I have waited so long to get all the stuff I need..seriously..it takes months! However..), do you think I should run nolva at 20mg right away instead of 10? I'm very prone to acne.

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    i honestly feel that estrogen is more the cause of acne than androgens for me anyway.

whatever you do, don't overdry your skin. it'll look better for 2 days and then the good ol homeostasis whill make you face produce oil like mother****er and you'll have badass acne. the way to keep it good is to just keep it grease free yet moisturized.

hit up some nolva at 20mg 2 weeks before your cycle and see how you acne handles. that will give you an idea of what to expect.

Thread Information