Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

bench and squat before and after

what was your guys' bench and squat before you started juicing compared to now? Just kind of curous to see what i can expect with long term gear usage when the time comes.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Before my first cycle I could only bench 245lbs, started my cycle 35mg dbol and 250mg sustanon wk, 200mg deca within three weeks I could bench 245lbs 4x12, no bull$hit!

thad be nice. i hear all the time of dudes doing 10-12 reps in cycle with their previous 1 rep max weight right before their first cycel

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    depend on you experience level. first time i juiced when i was 21yo i went form a 275 press and a 400 squat to a 340 press and 500plus squat weighing 198lbs. but this was just me and i focus on these exercise because i powerlift. everyone is different and it depends what you take

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    this is wat happend wen i squatted ! http://poetry.rotten.com/weightlifter/

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by yung-priest
    this is wat happend wen i squatted ! http://poetry.rotten.com/weightlifter/
    i hate that picture!!!!every time i see it it make me sick!

jk, i benched on like 145lbs weighin only 135ish, then after a 10ml bottle of deca 300+ a 10ml bottle of t-4 and 10 wks i put up 325lbs weighin 188lbs

now im up to 345lbs on my bench 2times

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    jk, i benched on like 145lbs weighin only 135ish, then after a 10ml bottle of deca 300+ a 10ml bottle of t-4 and 10 wks i put up 325lbs weighin 188lbs
    so you put 180lbs on your bench gained 53lbs in a 10 week cycle of 300mgs of deca and 400mgs of test....

Riiiiiight.......

dawg i used 2b like 150lbs b4 i broke my back went down to 130some lbs, started liftin,eatin and juicin 6months after my therapy n went up 2 over 180lbs, i no wat i saw+ i no wat i gained, im lookin 4pics frm wen i got outta therapy so i can post em wit my current ones to shut jealous maggets like urself up

jaffry20 is offline Member
    These posts are pointless. There are so many people out there with differnt styles of benchs. Someone may be able to to bench 4 sets of 315x10 no prob but how's your form. Quick bounce off the chest??? Lotsa bro's can do this prob, but I sure as hell don't see how all these bro's who say they are as big as they are can just hammer these huge numbers. Im only 5'9,200, bf-12-14% and I sure as hell couldnt hit 315, not yet anyways. But i geuss my forms is pretty strict for bench, Nice slow Negative followed by a balls out drive with the chest only. (no delts). example of my bench is I like to stick with 225x10-12 good form slow negative. I can hit 285x2 with a slow negative and a hard drive up. So it all depends on your form that's were these posts are very inaccurate and pointless if your trying to compare. Other then that, these dudes who are 180 benching 300+, fuk you must be some big bro's that's how i see it, no flame, i just seriously think your huge then. Thats awsom.

Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    These posts are pointless. There are so many people out there with differnt styles of benchs. Someone may be able to to bench 4 sets of 315x10 no prob but how's your form. Quick bounce off the chest??? Lotsa bro's can do this prob, but I sure as hell don't see how all these bro's who say they are as big as they are can just hammer these huge numbers. Im only 5'9,200, bf-12-14% and I sure as hell couldnt hit 315, not yet anyways. But i geuss my forms is pretty strict for bench, Nice slow Negative followed by a balls out drive with the chest only. (no delts). example of my bench is I like to stick with 225x10-12 good form slow negative. I can hit 285x2 with a slow negative and a hard drive up. So it all depends on your form that's were these posts are very inaccurate and pointless if your trying to compare. Other then that, these dudes who are 180 benching 300+, fuk you must be some big bro's that's how i see it, no flame, i just seriously think your huge then. Thats awsom.
    These posts are not pointless. By the way, regarding your last few lines, i am your stats (height, weight, bf 12-15), and my strength in the bench is good. lower it down under control and explode up, thats how i do it

dude, i am just trying to see what kind of progress in strength can be made from individual to individual

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    that was the nastyist picture ive ever seen in my life. wtf is up with that dudes ass? he got some serious problems..!!!!.....thats gotta be some bull shit, i dont think that was caused from doin a squat, you think?

yo jaffry, im 5'9 1805ish 10%bf, a little smaller in weight than u, i use very strict form, i have practiced strict form on all my movements+ all muscles. i also use a wide grip wit slow movement up, i dnt jus blast it up its concentrated and believe me that shit aint easy(4me atleast) to put up over 300lbs, but i did. set ur mind to it and relax and u will be able to put up 315 or 345, its jus a matter of mentality and will. plus u dnt hav2b big to put up big numbers

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    that was the nastyist picture ive ever seen in my life. wtf is up with that dudes ass? he got some serious problems..!!!!.....thats gotta be some bull shit, i dont think that was caused from doin a squat, you think?
    looks pretty real to me, my buddy who saw it to said he heard somethin bout it but who knows, computer technology these days can do nethin

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    dude, i am just trying to see what kind of progress in strength can be made from individual to individual

That's good thats good, No bro im just saying if you see some dude saying he's 175 and can bench 400 pounds, he's one big MO FO, a bullshitter or has the shittiest form. this arent pointless just hard to believe some peoples posts, nothing here but some do get ridiculous if you no what i mean. I see alot of people do a "half bench" go half way down and think they are doing it right witha shit load of weight and are 2x smaller then me, then see a bigger guy do less wieght and they laugh, hahaha when really im the one who's laughing. Take it easy dawg, whats your benchs etc like?

yo jaffry, im 5'9 1805ish 10%bf, a little smaller in weight than u, i use very strict form, i have practiced strict form on all my movements+ all muscles. i also use a wide grip wit slow movement up, i dnt jus blast it up its concentrated and believe me that shit aint easy(4me atleast) to put up over 300lbs, but i did. set ur mind to it and relax and u will be able to put up 315 or 345, its jus a matter of mentality and will. plus u dnt hav2b big to put up big numbers

yeh i hear you dawg, you definetlt gotat be totally in the zone, well for me. My chest isnt anything special, im more of a legs guy. So im chest isn't to bad . I believe everything I read and see there definetly big boys out there, body weight doesn mean anything bodyweight and BF% and you can tell a big boy although lotsa bigger boys with higher BF% are also some strong mo fo's as well.

same here bout the zone.by the way it took me almost a year to go from 145lbs to 345lbs. my chest aint no golden prize either but it decent, i just gotta get the upper part to even out. im actually gettin ready to do that bench program n the workout forum where u figure ur 1rm and use the tables and charts to put ur numbers together. its said its great so we will see how great it is

same here bout the zone.by the way it took me almost a year to go from 145lbs to 345lbs. my chest aint no golden prize either but it decent, i just gotta get the upper part to even out. im actually gettin ready to do that bench program n the workout forum where u figure ur 1rm and use the tables and charts to put ur numbers together. its said its great so we will see how great it is

No shit, never seen that part in there. When i do chest I have been totally concentrating mostly on my upper chest the most for the past 6 months here, its coming along but very slowly,damn upper chest is a bitch to grow.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    No shit, never seen that part in there. When i do chest I have been totally concentrating mostly on my upper chest the most for the past 6 months here, its coming along but very slowly,damn upper chest is a bitch to grow.
    ye yep..best part of chest for me..and is hella hard to grow no joke

That's good thats good, No bro im just saying if you see some dude saying he's 175 and can bench 400 pounds, he's one big MO FO, a bullshitter or has the shittiest form. this arent pointless just hard to believe some peoples posts, nothing here but some do get ridiculous if you no what i mean. I see alot of people do a "half bench" go half way down and think they are doing it right witha shit load of weight and are 2x smaller then me, then see a bigger guy do less wieght and they laugh, hahaha when really im the one who's laughing. Take it easy dawg, whats your benchs etc like?
    i am at right now 275 for 6 or 7. 8 is my goal or 285 for 7. i know what ya mean about all those half ass sets and reps. chest bouncers man, cant stand em when they brag about what their puttin up.

and the ass squat thing, i am pretty sure thats just fake. it looks like he is in a squat suit, and i highly highly doubt that would tear like that in the first place. prolly just computer stuff

i am at right now 275 for 6 or 7. 8 is my goal or 285 for 7. i know what ya mean about all those half ass sets and reps. chest bouncers man, cant stand em when they brag about what their puttin up.

and the ass squat thing, i am pretty sure thats just fake. it looks like he is in a squat suit, and i highly highly doubt that would tear like that in the first place. prolly just computer stuff

thats a fukin awsom goal bro, fuk i wish my chest could push that. SOME DAY SOME DAY

i also dont concentrate on isolating my upper chest. sounds to me like your back is flat as a board.

i squeeze my lats together, put a slight arch in my back and try to use my whole chest to push also.

if you did the lat squeeze and put a little arch in there, make a big belly, i am sure you can throw some more weight up there too!!

thanx by the way

anyone else care to share their experience

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i have only done one real cycle and my bench increased ffrom a 300max to a 360 max, my squat form 400 to 475.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    bench was 225x4 now 225x20

squat 365x4 now 405x7

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    bench was 225x4 now 225x20

squat 365x4 now 405x7
    of course after 3 cycles :P

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    what was your guys' bench and squat before you started juicing compared to now? Just kind of curous to see what i can expect with long term gear usage when the time comes.
    bench went from 190 @ 155pnds to 245 @ 185 pnds

playboii is offline Senior Member
    is it me or are you not suppose to juice when you 185lbs+ with atleast 4yrs of lifting under you belt i see alot of 150ishers here posting there gains

benchin' big is offline Junior Member
    before: 250x2 bench, squats never did.. after: 350x5 with strict and smooth movement, squat around 450x2 always had big strong legs baseball football you know...weight 225lbs bf % 9

Quote Originally Posted by playboii
    is it me or are you not suppose to juice when you 185lbs+ with atleast 4yrs of lifting under you belt i see alot of 150ishers here posting there gains
    no doubt i waited till i was about 195-200 with bf 15 .. some guys just take the easy way..

just cus ur legs are big doesnt mean squating cant shape them into nice looking legs...i give ZERO respect to people who neglect legs or any body part what so ever if they are not power lifting for competition or whatever the case is

and for the guys juicing at 150lbs i have a cool 50$ bill on the table that you lost 80% of what you gained =\

Quote Originally Posted by playboii
    just cus ur legs are big doesnt mean squating cant shape them into nice looking legs...
    well duh! thats why i started to hit them hard i had that mind set before but i want to even everything out

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Its dumb to compare these results coz of course a person who benches like 150 pounds is gonna almost double that or whatever, and its still stupid.. At that point you could easily get results naturally and then could start juicing at a later level.. My friend is 140 pounds and benches 370. He is really short though. He has cycled some but all in prison so all without PCT and dbol only etc... Point is: If u really strong and lean u can weigh surprisingly little while lifting alot

140 benching 370? in his dreams..or you gym has hallow weights

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    =) I swear its true he is almost midget height though but I swear to u.. Y would I lie about sumin like this neway... He just checked some powerlifting competitions in my country n would've came second (nationals I think), but like said he is in prison, I met him there... Solid weights I tell u =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information