Moosepellet is offline Member

Who cycles all year around?

Thinking about going all year long, I have 10wks left for the end of the six months that I had planned on. Thought about taking 100mg of Test during my pct along with liquidex, nolva, and clomid. Then starting back up after a month of pct. Is there anything wrong with this, could some users who cycle all year around help me out? The reason why I was thinking about starting another cycle was I had a friend who did this and gained a $hit ton of muscle, back to back cycle. For the next cycle I was planning this:

1-24 Test Cypionate 750mg wk
    1-23 EQ 600mg wk
    6-17 Deca 600mg wk

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    There are many people that stay on for a year but it's not recommended. What are your goals? wanting to go pro? then it might be worth it. Risks vs rewards.

Also, if you take 100mg test during PCT you actually have no PCT at all since your natural test will stay shut down from that test dosage.

Thats not completly true, a good friend of mine has been taking 100mg of test enanthate and 100mg deca and he hasn't been shut down. He was proscribed by his doctor, those are supposed to be safe levels. Anyway if my blood work comes back normal her we go again, wanted to get bigger

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Thats not completly true, a good friend of mine has been taking 100mg of test enanthate and 100mg deca and he hasn't been shut down. He was proscribed by his doctor, those are supposed to be safe levels. Anyway if my blood work comes back normal her we go again, wanted to get bigger
    i stayed on for almost a year. it is do able, but pct is a bitch. question, how is your friend doing pct while still taking test and deca ?is he taking clomid with them?maybe i misunderstood

He doesn't have to take clomid, his doctor said that as long as he doesn't go over 100mg he will be okay. I guess this falls into the natural test levels

with hormone replacement it is different. those people have a lack of test. most stay on some form of test for good. it is different than staying on if you don't have a problem, eventualy you have to come off. and how can one tell if you are shut down if you are taking test. even if it is 100mg?is it posibbleto test natural test levels and synthetic test levels and tell that your hpta is allowing you to produce natural test? how do you know that your test level isn't being incresed by the synthetic test? how do you differentiate?chances are he is shut down, and doesn't feel it because he is taking test.

He has been cycling for 15+yrs and has had the same doctor this whole time. Can't answer your question, thats just what his doctor tells him. Doctors usually know best. But I would like to get some feedback on my situation with a year long cycle!!!!

Someone out there, who could shed some light on my question? BDTR where the hell are you? He usually one year around, maybe I will send him a PM

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Year round....dag-on that sounds tempting!

I'm on year round. What's your question (s), exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I'm on year round. What's your question (s), exactly?
    i have a question, not trying to hijakc the post, but do you ever come off ?

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    holy cow year round??? Sounds like Addicts to me, cant live in the real world.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    DUDE, i hope you aint downing hooker, he is one of the most knowledgable guys around, you might want to edit, just to be safe

Quote Originally Posted by gooroo
    holy cow year round??? Sounds like Addicts to me, cant live in the real world.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Hooker, what's your PCT like after a yr of cycling? How long do to take time off for after that intense cycling? do you take a few weeks, months, or just a do a pct then start up again?

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    be stong - I aint editing shit. If someone cant take what I write they need to counter act the estro.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    thats up to you smart ass. you probably wont be around long.

be stong - I aint editing shit. If someone cant take what I write they need to counter act the estro.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    Hooker, what's your PCT like after a yr of cycling? How long do to take time off for after that intense cycling? do you take a few weeks, months, or just a do a pct then start up again?
    I think he means that he never cycles off, Probably just varys the doses, and compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I think he means that he never cycles off, Probably just varys the doses, and compounds.

Damn, that's insane. I plan on doing that too when im older. that's why we die, our body's own natural test depletes and we die, hahaha, im gonna be the only 80yr old cycling and picking up the the 50yr old bitches, ahhhhhh yeah.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You need to make your mind up wether you really do want to be on year round or 1 year+.

Althogh year long cycles mean increased muscle etc...The benifits do come with drawbacks. You may never recover and may need HRT for the rest of your life? It may mean serious long term health issues.

It's just a thought.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    i have a question, not trying to hijakc the post, but do you ever come off ?
    Yeah...month or 2 a year....all together....

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    You might want to hang around a little longer before you start sassin vets man

Yeah...month or 2 a year....all together....

But you dont just do this for no reason rite hooker. It definetly helps sport wise, and of course muscle/strength wise wich is definetly key ion your sport. What do you run during the On-Season?

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    You need to make your mind up wether you really do want to be on year round or 1 year+.

Althogh year long cycles mean increased muscle etc...The benifits do come with drawbacks. You may never recover and may need HRT for the rest of your life? It may mean serious long term health issues.

It's just a thought.

Good Luck.
    [QUOTE]

I've heard of guys who when they're "off" and "completely clean" it means they're still doing a few cc's of Deca every week to keep their "natural level" of Test. high, like guys who are on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) year 'round for certain medical conditions and low testosterone count.

Does this work? I mean, do a few cc's of, say, Test Cyp., every week, just help keep you in that extremely lucky 5% of the male population who would have had their natural levels of Test in the "high" zone? Or would they still not overcome the such-n-such hormonal protein synthesis axis (I kind'a gloss over the big words, sorry.) and you'd still just be supressing your natural production while wasting money?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    twice now I have gone almost 6 months each time and at 46/47 is a bitch to get your own hpta going on its own.

Explain exactly what you mean, mark956101957? I'm curious to hear your experiences with a a year long cycle?

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I would be more worried about heart/bloodpressure/liver/kidney etc. problems than I would be about my HPTA...seems like juice for that long would be bad on your heart, shit its bad on your heart anyways. Ma not kill you, but you cant deny the fact that roids are not good for you

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    I would be more worried about heart/bloodpressure/liver/kidney etc. problems than I would be about my HPTA...seems like juice for that long would be bad on your heart, shit its bad on your heart anyways. Ma not kill you, but you cant deny the fact that roids are not good for you
    You are correct that is more important than my own ability to make my own test on my own. After this cycle- end of August- I am going off for at least 5 months and will constantly take blood tests and monitor many things to make sure I have not screwed things up inside myself such as kidney, heart, liver and everything else my doctor will let me get tested through blood analysis that my HMO will pay for!

I run test + 1 other compound *typically a DHT-derived steroid like Masteron or Primobolan for most of the year. I come off around Xmas (when I have a break between Club and All-Star play) and again for around a month in Spring (between the end of the season, and pre-season).

For PCT I run 500iu of HCG per day for the first 2-3 weeks, and 20mgs of Nolv + 1mg of Arimidex for the entire course of PCT (a month or 2 depending on how long I have while off).

I have all of my bloodwork, and the only time I had issues with anything at all was my cholesterol when I ran Letrozole and Winstrol in my cycle. I've always recovered. In fact, I have blood work from when I ran my first 2-3 cycles, and I've always recovered my HPTA....even when I was 19 and first started.....making me think people are full of it when they say you'll mess up your HPTA forever if you start before 21.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I run test + 1 other compound *typically a DHT-derived steroid like Masteron or Primobolan for most of the year. I come off around Xmas (when I have a break between Club and All-Star play) and again for around a month in Spring (between the end of the season, and pre-season).

For PCT I run 500iu of HCG per day for the first 2-3 weeks, and 20mgs of Nolv + 1mg of Arimidex for the entire course of PCT (a month or 2 depending on how long I have while off).

I have all of my bloodwork, and the only time I had issues with anything at all was my cholesterol when I ran Letrozole and Winstrol in my cycle. I've always recovered. In fact, I have blood work from when I ran my first 2-3 cycles, and I've always recovered my HPTA....even when I was 19 and first started.....making me think people are full of it when they say you'll mess up your HPTA forever if you start before 21.
    how many 18 year olds do pct though?

I did, man. I used Clomid as PCT 8 years ago, as well as HCG every 3rd week (1,500 iu) It was all in the Underground Steroid Handbook decades ago....we "modern users" like to take credit for inventing the wheel, here...but PCT has been around for decades....we have Duchaine to thank for basically everything we know....and if he was wrong....then he started us looking in the write direction.

Hooker so what do you think about my question that I sent you earlier? Would like to get your imput on this, help me out? By the way how much gear do you run with year round?

Can you post the question in this thread? I'm a bit behind on answering PM's....I still have to get back to ant_8u's question on....something or other....Jumpstarting his cycle...or ancillary use...or something....sorry...I'm about a day behind....I had to run out and pick up some pins last night from a friend....and you know...got home late, etc...

Thread Information