spm162 is offline Associate Member

Keeping gains post cycle

Just started my third cycle of winny and deca . What are everyone's thoughts on the best way to keep gains post cycle? I have clomid and a little bit of clen on hand. What else is recommended?

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    EAT EAT EAT! But eat clean foods. Protein creatine, and natural test boosters. The quicker u recover the more gains u keep.

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    like shredder says just eat like an animal keep protien high
    i like 2 use creatine as well it seems to keep my strength up.

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    good way to keep natural gains to( EAT EAT EAT)

I'm speaking besides naturally (pharmacologically). I have read about 100 different things what suppements are available, but what seems to work better?

stockedox is offline New Member
    hey bro this is what i did after my cycle and i did anadrol and didnot lose a thing
    clomid 300mgsday1/100mgs10days/50mgs10days
    supplements creatine(cell-tech)2servings daily 20 grams
    glutamine at 20 grams and actebolan2 from muscletech
    and just eat like i am on the cycle and continue to train hard brother!!!!!!!!!!!peace

Brutus The Buckeye is offline Junior Member

Shredder!

what do you mean by natural testosterone boosters?

stockedox is offline New Member
    actebolan 2 works well!!!!!!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    the new thing is to do b bol 15-25 mg per day post cycle
    do clomid and dbol then after 2 weeks when clomid is done continue dbol---only do it all in am instead of throughout day. it lasts 5 hours in system and does not shut down own test production as most is done at night
    this is very new and alot of people including juice junkie are experimenting with this with excellent results. its not enough to grow but does maintain gains. i am going to do this for a couple of months starting at 20 mg per day and over the months drop to 5 or 10 mg per day. it works as slight anabolic plus nitrogen retension to a degree to keep aas gains
    also cell tec creatine 2 scoops 2 x per day works well

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by Tapout
    the new thing is to do b bol 15-25 mg per day post cycle
    do clomid and dbol then after 2 weeks when clomid is done continue dbol---only do it all in am instead of throughout day. it lasts 5 hours in system and does not shut down own test production as most is done at night
    this is very new and alot of people including juice junkie are experimenting with this with excellent results. its not enough to grow but does maintain gains. i am going to do this for a couple of months starting at 20 mg per day and over the months drop to 5 or 10 mg per day. it works as slight anabolic plus nitrogen retension to a degree to keep aas gains
    also cell tec creatine 2 scoops 2 x per day works well
    Is there study on this somewhere? I would like to read up on that.

what do you mean by natural testosterone boosters?
    Humanovar,tribex-500,MACA root, and ZMA.

LetsRideTLR is offline Junior Member
    bump for GChild. i cant find the thread about the dbol .

hammerhead is offline Member
    What about HCG ? Nobody is throwing that out there. I'm ending cycle 1 here in a few weeks and i'm getting some HCG on-hand to take post-juice pre-clomid.

Is this good stuff - i'm guessing it is - who's used it - who likes it? Feedback ???

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    HCG is used during longer cycles..it is used usually during the middle to kind of let ur jewels know they are alive..unless your running a long or very strong cycle..i would stick with clomid and not worry about using HCG

Originally posted by Shredder
    Humanovar,tribex-500,MACA root, and ZMA.
    T Boosters do work pretty good.

swoll is offline Junior Member

dbol at end...

I was reading about that whole Dbol thing in this months issue of musclemag. In the june's issue on page 39 in the Q&A section. Its got charts and stuff... very interesting.
    hope that helps someone

If anyone is interested I have the following:
    BIOTEST MAG 10 $67 retails for $99
    BIOTEST MYOSTAT $50 retails for $70
    BIOTEST TRIBEX-500 $27 retails for $40
    BIOTEST *NANDROSOL $50 retails for $65
    BIOTEST METHOXY-7 $32 retails for $49
    BIOTEST M $26 retails for $40
    ERGOPHARM 1-AD $50 retails for $60

Oops, no source posting right? "

I used the clomid last time (by itself), as prescribed above and I still lost a significant portion of my gains, not to mention I was very unmotivated to lift and my libido decreased significantly. This time i want to do it right. The d-bol idea doesn't sound correct. As far as I know, the human body has a homeostatic level of testosterone at all times (not during a cycle). When the body detects a sufficient level (that of an exogenous source during a cycle) , it decreases the amount of test that is produced by your ledig cells and thus your nuts stop producing test. Even if you only take the d-bol in the morning, the body is still going to detect the test and therefore not signal the ledig cell to produce testosterone. Does this make any sense to anyone?

g child sorry it took so long to reply to this
    spin162 that is partialy correct
    juice junkie has all the sites and i will talk to him probably tonight and have him post them.
    i am not a chemist but i know some very intellignt people jj, mr nobody and others that i have read who have been studing this and have all the data to back this up.
    plus i have seen first hand how it has worked for people
    spin if you think about about the ledig cells and how they work what you said is understandable but this process does not happen over night it is high levels of test detceted for numerous days that cause this and the longer one is on the harder the shut off--so if you increase test levels in am only and it lasts 5 hours and you are using very small amounts to preserve muscle gains then system would not be shut off the actual opposite could happen as at night levels arent detected and a release occurs. like i said jj has all the info but if it did not work i would not post to recomend

does anyone know does the pro hormones(natural test releasors) andros and the like-- do they stop the release of test---i dont think so but unsure and not being a chemist i believe from my reading that d-bol in am will work the same way

In the most recent Ironman magazine they had an article about S.a.n. t-100 and it said in that interview , since it converts not from test but from 1-test that it would not supress test release but the s.a.n A-100 which contain Andros will supress Test. Have any one ever tried to use 1-test right after postcycle to stay anabolic ?

gchild and spin i bumped juice junkies post check it out

bump

Bump

Tapout- it sounds from jj's post that the cycle you suggested is used as a bridge rather than something that is implemented mainly to keep gains and stay off for an indefinite period. The methodology as i understand is that you need to give your body a break for the steroid molecules altogether and let the receptors return to their normal homeostatic state. The whole point of doing the clomid an so forth is so your body can return to normal. If you are ending and then taking dbol , in essence you are really just extending your cycle.

swoll is offline Junior Member
    How much does winny really help in keeping gains? Want to know if it is worth buying this cycle but low on funds so want to make sure it is worth it.
    -thanks-

spin that is why i am going to do 3 weeks at 20mg,3 weeks at 15 mg,3 weeks at 10mg and 3 weeks at 5 mg to slowly come off to maintain gains this is a different theory along the same lines

Thread Information