Thread: T3 and winnie?

rocketman954 is offline New Member

T3 and winnie?

I am a newbie... I have been reading old posts on here for a week or so trying to determine what I want to do. I am 27 5'11" 205 and prob 18% bf.
    My goal is to get my bf down and try to keep muscle. I have winnie in hand and was going to run with test... but after reading I am thinking the t3 and/or clen with the winnie might be best to take off the extra layer. also what pct should I do. Thanks for the help

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    I just recently got off of a t3/winny cycle. I started my winny about three weeks before my t3. I actually saw good results. However, being at 18%bf, you wont really see the desired results that you normally would with winny at a lower bf%, like 10 or lower(i learned the hard way). But you definitly need some sort of aas, as t3 will burn muscle along with the fat. So, if you are cool with that, you should be fine. I would probably hold off on the clen for now atleast, and do it after the t3/winny. That is what I am doing now. The only thing that I think I should have done with the t3 is not take as long to ramp up. Took too long to kick in, for me atleast. But do make sure you ramp down. Just be smart with it and respect it, if not you'll mess your thyroid up for life. Hope this helps. Take care.

Jonathan

Crazylegs is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman954
    I am a newbie... I have been reading old posts on here for a week or so trying to determine what I want to do. I am 27 5'11" 205 and prob 18% bf.
    My goal is to get my bf down and try to keep muscle. I have winnie in hand and was going to run with test... but after reading I am thinking the t3 and/or clen with the winnie might be best to take off the extra layer. also what pct should I do. Thanks for the help
    Winny doesnt burn fat. The only thing that burns fat is clen , t3, and cardio, oh and dnp . Imo I dont think you are ready for any of that. Go to the diet forum and put together and decent diet and do 45-60 mins of cardio ed on an empty stomach.
    If you are at 18% bf you will have to drop about 20 lbs of fat, which would indicate your diet is what is lacking not your supps. That wieght with proper diet and cardio will peel off like butter anyway.. Good luck

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    all the drugs in the world is'nt gonna replace a good diet and workout regime.

so go to the diet forum and post up youre diet for comments.

if everything is in check then t3 with winny and test can be usefull.

-rodge

If I just take the winny and t3 combined with early cardio, nothing but a shake in my stomach, will I lose fat fast and maintain some muscle?? I was supposed to get some test but winny showed up alone so I am trying to work with what I have. Also what kind of pct should I do with this? Thanks for the help

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    do a search for pct after aas and t3,there is plenty of info here,don't jump in to it uneducated. second you need test with it,make sure you got everything incl. pct before you start.

-rodge

thanks rodge. I just wanted to make sure that this called for the normal pct. I havent found anything putting the winny and t3 togeather, maybe thats a clue riight? I guess I'll just hold off for a bit I dont want to mess myself up.

got fina? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    all the drugs in the world is'nt gonna replace a good diet and workout regime.

so go to the diet forum and post up youre diet for comments.

if everything is in check then t3 with winny and test can be usefull.

-rodge
    Couldnt have said it bettter.

Winny wont do nothing for u if the diet is not in sync with it.
    My Winny is diet.....
    Get your diet perfect and then ask the Winny for a little help in tightening up.

Good luck.........

thanks for the help. As it turns out I am @15% not 18. knowing that a good diet is 80% do you still feel like I should get my bf down before I supercharge it? I trust your judgement b/c I dont really know, no cycles to date... have been in the gym for two years. Diet not to par at all until about two weeks ago. I want to get a leaner look asap!!

I personally would get it lower. If your still planning on using winny, your bf% shouls be somewhere at 10% or below i read for winny to work the way it should. I read that somewhere, not sure if it was this board or another. Can anyone confirm this?

jonathan

Again I dont know I am trying to learn real **** hard. thanks for the help! My idea, however flawed it may be, is that the t3 will burn it off at hyper-speed, and the winny will help me from burning muscle.

Not sure about the t3 burning off that quick, but for me it took some time to burn off. You definatly need some form of aas though with t3. Most seem to suggest test, even at lower doses, but from what Ive read, and personal experience, winny would definetly work fine to maintain your muscle mass. The thing is t3 doesn't differ between fat or muscle when burning, so your at risk of losing the fat, but also the muscle. For me it took a while to kick in, and it seems as when it just started to, I was starting to taper down. The real importance here is tapering down, and not running it for too long. And you should atleast have as long as you were on, off, but preferably 6wks if you do a 3 weeker. I would really try hard to get your bf% down before you use the winny. There's no rush. Just my two cents. Hope this helps.

Jonathan

I posted my new diet in the fitness forum. I am going to get my bf down before aas. If you get the chance, could you take a look at it and tell me what you think.

Thread Information