yung-priest is offline Associate Member

Exclamation novice cycle 1:2?

ok i no that test is run 1wk longer than deca cuz of the half life or watever its called, however if u pull up novice cycle 1:2 it says to run them both @10 wks, who put that 2gether and y would it be like that? wat would happen if u did run em both for 10wks ?

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    if you ran them both together the PCT timing would be off because of their half life. i think. have a vet answer this, but yes run the Test 1 week longer then the EQ

Can Any Vets Answer This?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'm no Vet but can answer this I think.

The reason the EQ is discontinued a week before is because of its half-life. The ester in the EQ stays in the blood longer then say Test Enan or Cyp, this is why Test is run 1 week longer. PCT must start when both the Test and EQ ester's have deactivated. PCT is then run to increase natural tesosterone production.

Ok?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    I'm no Vet but can answer this I think.

The reason the EQ is discontinued a week before is because of its half-life. The ester in the EQ stays in the blood longer then say Test Enan or Cyp, this is why Test is run 1 week longer. PCT must start when both the Test and EQ ester's have deactivated. PCT is then run to increase natural tesosterone production.

Ok?
    I concur with your findings.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Just to add.

If PCT is run at the wrong time this will cause unstable blood and hormone levels increasing side effects and decreasing chances of keeping gains. This is why it is important to match PCT times correctly.

OK, cuz im preparing for 500mgs of test e ew(10wks)+thinkin of addin deca 300mgs(9wks) ew but im jumpstarting it either way wit test [email protected](wks 1-4/11-13) therefor my pct would start 3days after last prop inject right? so i was jus curious if i could run the deca all 10wks as well? but i wnt if it is gonna mess wit my gains n a bad way? wat do ya'll think, stick to the regular plan or run the deca for 10? thnks

Thread Information