Thread: Bicep injection

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member

Bicep injection

ok last night i did my first bicep injection. to test it out i did half a cc in each bicep of prop(qv) to see how it would go. today the soreness is moderate, nothing unbarable but if i try to flex my biceps hard i cant fully flex, and also if i extend my arm fast i can feel it too. i was curious, i have an arm workout to do today and was wondering will it be ok to blast my bis and tris while they hurt? is it gunna affect me at all other than being sore? or is it possible i can injure my muscle?
    thanks.

bump

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    b4 i new anythin bout how painful prop is i did that once but 1cc per bi wit slin needles(had 2 have my x inject me cuz i couldn push it n 4$hit) and couldnt xtend or squeez my arms 4about a week, couldnt lift upper body cuz the pain was horried, some say to workout that muscle right after injection. i would wait til the pain goes down but that jus me

keylock is offline Associate Member
    I inject in the bicep all the time makes your arms huge, It only last for about a week if you just do it once. and my friend only gos in the bicep. so weve relly had no probs excep i hit a v once. gook luck!

chris2wire is offline Member
    One thing youll notice, as you did, with injection spots is you cannot fully flex the muscle. No matter how hard I try I cant flex my glutes until after 2 days or so past the injection. Weird huh?

This makes me think it wouldnt be fully worthwhile to do a bicep workout until its fully healed.

This is why you want to stick with prop injections where you don't work out as much, for me thats the ass and thighs. Find 4 spots for you and rotate them.

sounds interesting, i guess from now on ill plan my injections around each workout im about to do.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    stick to glutes, delts and thighs

Thread Information