njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

is it the prop? please help

ok ,here is my situation i am on week 6 of a sus/eq cycle 500 mgs of sus and 400 mgs of eq per week with 10 mgs of nolva per day. now for the first 4 weeks i was taking a shot of sus 2 times a week with the 2 shots of eq, but from doing research on this board i changed it to taking 125 mgs of sus eod and 100 mgs of eq eod. from doing this my nipples have started to become a little sore and puffy, now i know to bump the nolva up until sides subdue ,but why is this happening now, could it be the prop in the sus causing the nipples to be sore because of the eod injections. please keep in mind that i have done sus in the past, just 2 shots a week and really never had this problem. thanks for the help.

Its not just from the prop nor is it from the EOD injections. Its a reaction the the test. Bump you nolva up to 60-80mg/ED until symptoms subside. Then run your maintinance dose at a minimum of 20mg/ED throughout your PCT.

dtr98 is offline Member
    can also try 1.25mg of letro eod with nolva

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i do agree to bump the nolve up but i do think it is the frequent shots of prop. this way you constantly have pretty much as potent amount in you constantly if you follow what i am saying. no wearing off at all because it is being replaced so often. bump

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    can also try 1.25mg of letro eod with nolva
    i agree definately get some letro! asap it takes a while for it to start working so i would get some l-dex and run @ .5mg/day and nolva 80-100mg/day in the meantime

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Its not just from the prop nor is it from the EOD injections. Its a reaction the the test. Bump you nolva up to 60-80mg/ED until symptoms subside. Then run your maintinance dose at a minimum of 20mg/ED throughout your PCT.
    i disagree if he ran sust every day it would have kept levels more stable, but if anything eod at the least.

Thread Information