Thread: Friday Question

Habanero is offline Junior Member

Friday Question

If on a test e cycle is it o.k. to eat an entire loaded Chicago style pizza then wash it down with 10-12 beers? I am looking to get cut for the summer.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    are you taking the piss ?

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    are you taking the piss ?
    Is that British slang for "bullshitting"? If it is then - yes. Cheers - I need to get over to Ireland soon for golf and Guinness.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Habanero
    Is that British slang for "bullshitting"? If it is then - yes. Cheers - I need to get over to Ireland soon for golf and Guinness.

yes it is bro

getbig32 is offline Associate Member

ah............omg

well as long as your liver says its ok...........thats a ton of stress on it from the test e and the beer...most of us on here dont drink during a cycle but its all on you....i would not advise it!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I would recommend drinking some winny to counteract the excess calories from the pizza and the beer.

Quote Originally Posted by getbig32
    well as long as your liver says its ok...........thats a ton of stress on it from the test e and the beer...most of us on here dont drink during a cycle but its all on you....i would not advise it!
    I am just "taking the piss" as our British friends might say. I am a member of the drinking crew, however I only use the injectable test and no orals, no 17 AAs, etc..... Researched it THOROUGHLY and determined that the injectable, oil-based test does not adversely affect your liver to the degree that I would need to cut out drinking. I am of Irish descent and force is strong within me.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I would recommend drinking some winny to counteract the excess calories from the pizza and the beer.
    Well yeah, that goes without saying. I plan on doing a five mile midnight run also, so I was going to eat about fifteen Hydroxycuts to shed the fat. Plus, I want to be hungry when I wake up because my wife will bring me my biscuits and sausage gravy to help my hangover - then off to the gym for leg day.

Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

Dude!

I'm no expert but beingin a member of the drinking crew can;t be good for you.
    My question is how do you stay in shape, i mean your work out plan must be crazy.
    May i ask what your stats are?
    just wondring

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    If on a test e cycle is it o.k. to eat an entire loaded Chicago style pizza then wash it down with 10-12 beers? I am looking to get cut for the summer.
    Thats funny! Thats my summer diet in a nut shell!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion25
    I'm no expert but beingin a member of the drinking crew can;t be good for you.
    My question is how do you stay in shape, i mean your work out plan must be crazy.
    May i ask what your stats are?
    just wondring
    I am 6'2" and roughly 225 (down about 10 lbs. over the last few weeks) - I am cutting right now. Keep in mind that I am not crazy cutting like the hardcore competition guys do, I am just a guy that likes to be in decent enough shape to not look like a pig in a pair of swimtrunks. I do not have the desire, nor the self-discipline to shoot for competition type stats. By the way - I definitely notice the adverse affect alcohol consumption has on a person trying to lose weight, but the setbacks are temporary and can be overcome with a lot of cardio and sacrifices elsewhere. I eat NO SWEETS at all. I may skip a meal if I know I am going to drink beers that night. It will take me a little longer to reach my peak but I won't go crazy and burn out trying to get there. For me, life is too short to deny myself all of the pleasures available to me all of the time. Moderation is key.

Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

Sounds good.......

Have fun, and good luck on your cutting goal.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I am 6'2" and roughly 225 (down about 10 lbs. over the last few weeks) - I am cutting right now. Keep in mind that I am not crazy cutting like the hardcore competition guys do, I am just a guy that likes to be in decent enough shape to not look like a pig in a pair of swimtrunks. I do not have the desire, nor the self-discipline to shoot for competition type stats. By the way - I definitely notice the adverse affect alcohol consumption has on a person trying to lose weight, but the setbacks are temporary and can be overcome with a lot of cardio and sacrifices elsewhere. I eat NO SWEETS at all. I may skip a meal if I know I am going to drink beers that night. It will take me a little longer to reach my peak but I won't go crazy and burn out trying to get there. For me, life is too short to deny myself all of the pleasures available to me all of the time. Moderation is key.

THE ONLY MAJOR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME IS THAT YOUR 1inch SHORTER!!

bizarre oh and the beers thing... Im a crown and coke or JD coke fella

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    THE ONLY MAJOR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME IS THAT YOUR 1inch SHORTER!!

bizarre oh and the beers thing... Im a crown and coke or JD coke fella
    I step up the bourbon and/or whisky consumption during the holiday months.

I step up the bourbon and/or whisky consumption during the holiday months.

hmmm, weird... I step up the beer during the holidays, that way I dont kill any relatives.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you've got it all figured out and you've got a good head on your shoulders. You'll do ok, good luck cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    Sounds like you've got it all figured out and you've got a good head on your shoulders. You'll do ok, good luck cutting.

OK i've asked this like 5 times now.. WHO IS THAT IN YOUR AVATAR man?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    A cheat meal every so often is ok, even once a week if u like. I would say the pizza was ok, but 10-12 beers? forgot it... especially when your on a cycle bro. Just have the pizza and maybe 1-2 beers if you can't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    Thanks for the encouragement. And, I do agree the girl on your avatar is smoking.

Thread Information