BigJames is offline Senior Member

Deca and Joint Pain Relief

I have read on this forum that Deca can help to heel joints / joint pain. how much would you have to take and for how many weeks to experience some of this effect? I know that it would be taken with Test and all that, I am just curious about what kind of cycle you would have to build to experience maximum joint pain relief / heeling / repair?

spud is offline Junior Member
    I add 50mg a week to a cycle and it makes all the difference. I don't know if more is better however.

Quote Originally Posted by spud
    I add 50mg a week to a cycle and it makes all the difference. I don't know if more is better however.
    Just 50mg/week! That is excellent...might even try 100mg. I am planning a 13 week Test E / EQ cycle and I just might add a little deca to help with my elbow pain.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    100mg/wk is sufficient. A Glucosamine and Chondroitin supplement may also be benificial.

Omega-3's are also a good weapon to combat joint issues.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I would go 100mg, bump up 50 mg if needed...

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    100mg/wk is sufficient. A Glucosamine and Chondroitin supplement may also be benificial.

Omega-3's are also a good weapon to combat joint issues.
    I will add some omega 3s to my diet today. I have been on Glucosamine and Condroitin with MSM for a couple of weeks without any change.

I have recently been found to have low test levels, the reason for this is unknown at this time, can low test levels negatively effect joint health?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    I will add some omega 3s to my diet today. I have been on Glucosamine and Condroitin with MSM for a couple of weeks without any change.

I have recently been found to have low test levels, the reason for this is unknown at this time, can low test levels negatively effect joint health?
    To be honest, I really cannot answer that question. I am now curious to know if low tesosterone levels do influence joint problems.

At a guess, I'd say, no, testosterone levels don't influence joint issues....

Think its a question for 'Hooker', PM him, he may be able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    To be honest, I really cannot answer that question. I am now curious to know if low tesosterone levels do influence joint problems.

At a guess, I'd say, no, testosterone levels don't influence joint issues....

Think its a question for 'Hooker', PM him, he may be able to help.
    I think I will....thanks.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Deca does wonders for the joints, can't wait until next cycle

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ - 400mg weekly has worked for me every cycle, takes all pain away. After the cycle I am screwed again but while on EQ I don't even think of my screwed up shoulder-no pain at all!

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    EQ - 400mg weekly has worked for me every cycle, takes all pain away. After the cycle I am screwed again but while on EQ I don't even think of my screwed up shoulder-no pain at all!
    That is interesting info. I had read previously that EQ actually made the joints hurt. I have read that the pain relieving / heeling effects of Deca actually stay with you after the cycle...any comment on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Deca does wonders for the joints, can't wait until next cycle
    Moose, do the effects stay with you after you stop the cycle? In other words are the positive effects more or less permanent?

Thread Information