ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member

Question I dont understand this Bullshi*!!!

Y is it that the onlly place on my body where their is fat is on my abs and a tiny bit n my chest! none on my legs, arms are veined to the max, and my ass is hard as stone.! want my six pack to show,m but i dont want to do anything that will make me lose strength.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    cardio an clen . there is no such thing as spot reduction, you cant just lose fat in you abdomen and nowhere else, it has to be total body fat everywhere, only way is cardio. and liposuction

jaffry20 is offline Member
    I here yah bro, I have never been able to see my lower abs, well maybe when i was young but thats the only really place where you can tell i have a little bit of fat. everything else is spread out pretty evenly and doesn't look there's much. I also dont feel the need to start cutting hard either since Id be left wioth nothing after a hardcore diet.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy
    Y is it that the onlly place on my body where their is fat is on my abs and a tiny bit n my chest! none on my legs, arms are veined to the max, and my ass is hard as stone.! want my six pack to show,m but i dont want to do anything that will make me lose strength.
    I have the same problem bro. It sucks! I blame my sh** genetics!
    Only cardio and a very strict diet will get rid of it and help from a fat burner (ECA, clen , T3, etc)

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Everybody has a six pack guys, it's just hidden well on some guys, lol...the midsection fat is always the last to go...check your diet, water intake, etc.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    just genetic's bro

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    Do like everyone else including myself and learn to live with it. naww Just like everyone else is saying cardio and diet are the 2 key things you need to be very strict on to bring out those abs.

yea, im thinking of doing a cycle to build moree muscle tissue, and then some ECA thingy without clen .....i dont want to kill my heart cells.

Scrub is offline Member
    Anytime I start getting fat in the mid section I just cut my carbs (this includes beer) way down and start taking ephedrine. Just doing one or the other never seemed to work for me, but the combination of the two works miracles!

yea, but i dont drink lol

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    Everybody has a six pack guys, it's just hidden well on some guys, lol...the midsection fat is always the last to go...check your diet, water intake, etc.

Some guys have a six pack lol, more guys have a keg.

It's called an android fat distribution pattern. This word ("android") refers to a pattern of fat distribution associated with androgens, not with actual androids like the Terminator or whatever....

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    cardio an clen. there is no such thing as spot reduction, you cant just lose fat in you abdomen and nowhere else, it has to be total body fat everywhere, only way is cardio. and liposuction
    There IS such thing as spot reduction. It is called Helios. Look into it.... I did.
    Injectible Yohimbine/Clen .

Thread Information