Zexell is offline Banned

18year old w/ 2 year experience, dilemma

Ok, Im a fresh one, so heres my background before I say anything else. I'll try not to make it so boring.

I started working out when I was 16. When i started, i was around 5'10, 140lbs. I was really in to it, hitting the gym 5 times a week with my partner. I spent more time on bodybuilding.com reading than I did staying awake in class. I used any money I had, on my supplements which were protein and creatine. I dieted properly for my goal, trained hard, slept like a baby each night. After my first and flawless year, i was this, another.
    I was extremely satisfied. At this time, i was 17 years old, 6', 155lbs.

During my 2nd year, I went through 2 partners, many months off, and then finally, i hit a brick wall. No gains. I tried many things. Switched supplements, switched my daily split, tried other people's splits. I read, and then I read some more, and still nothing. So I laid off bodybuilding, and got a job.

Fast tracking to now, I havent touched a weight in 6 months. I quit my job a month ago. I find this to be a great time to get back on track. I have plenty of time, no school, no job, and I have some cash saved up. It was only a matter of time before someone persuaded me on the subject of steroids .

I do a lot of sports. I play basketball, football, baseball, golf, and tennis. I would definetly love having an edge in all of these sports, as well as achieving my goal of turning my body in to a temple.

Im about 95% clueless on the topic of anabolics, steroids, or enhancing

I really feel that I have the need for anabolics if I want to achieve my goal.
    I realize that at my age, its best to stay natural. But my body says otherwise.

Of course, all constructive critism, opinions, comments, and advice are welcome.

I do have some questions. Are the performance enhancing steroids the same as the ones for lifting?

I am totally cluless on what to take, where to get, and how much to take. I will do my best to read what is given here, new and old. So if someone could take a small amount of time and helped me with my decision, i'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Zexell; 06-02-2005 at 12:24 AM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    anabolics are NOT for you.........

1. too young
    2. start learning how train
    3. start learning how to eat properly

Zexell is offline Banned
    You replied without even reading my post. Please take the time to read, or ...

would what be even better was if you posted reasons to your comments.

runko is offline Banned
    when i was 18 i had 3 past cycles, now i am 23. I am 6' and curreently 203 lbs and now i have been threw 5 cycles and loving it.. im not saying to get on gear.. i owuld stay natural and research for a lil while then if you decide then you can gear up.. if you think anabolics are the only way to reach your goals to impress some pussy, then so be it. All i am saying is listen and research your shit before you get gnyo becuz you didnt run your pct= post cycle therpy like you had should..most sides are like gyno and roid rage shoudl be research before trying gear..

good luck

-runko

Zexell is offline Banned
    Hey, thx a ton for your input. Believe me, im not doing this to get pussy.

How long is a cycle? What consists of a cycle? And how and whats needed for post cycle therapy ? Of course i would put time in to reading and researching whats goin in my body.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexell
    You replied without even reading my post. Please take the time to read, or ...

would what be even better was if you posted reasons to your comments.

how do you figure i didnt read it??

1. 18 years old is too young to be doing steroids IMO
    2. you havent touched a weight in 6 months. start up again soon, naturally
    3. at 17 you were 6' 155lbs.....i'm guessing your not above 170 right now......i'm sure you don't know how to eat properly....

like you said, you're 95% clueless on steroids....steroids are not miracle drugs....food and training are far more important.

do you eat enough calories? do you eat 6-8 times a day??? we need more info. I suggest you read the educational threads and stickies on this site....

there are my reasons

jaffry20 is offline Member
    So your 18yrs now rite?

runko is offline Banned
    Zexell,

Dealing with anabolics at a young age is not prohibited.

First off, what are your goals?
    Whats your diet like?
    Eating habits?
    Self Drive?
    Who influenced you with anabolics and or whats the reason you want to use them?
    Training split?

However, A cycle is a time period a person is on a steroid .
    What consists um.. steroids and pct.(anti-estrogen's) To prevent sides
    Post Cycle Therapy ..some people take something called nolvadex . do research..http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=173402

Good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH

3. at 17 you were 6' 155lbs.....i'm guessing your not above 170 right now......i'm sure you don't know how to eat properly....

like you said, you're 95% clueless on steroids....steroids are not miracle drugs....food and training are far more important.

do you eat enough calories? do you eat 6-8 times a day??? we need more info. I suggest you read the educational threads and stickies on this site....

there are my reasons

No shit, your not even close to your genetic limit dawg. Fuk were doing you a favour by talking you out of this. If your really interested in packin some muscle on, try putting more of your time into Diet like and training like wolfy said. Then when the time is rite, when our alittle bit older and thicker and feel your gains arent coming as well, then start your reserach into AAS. Don't be jumping into this shit, to many kids think this shit is fukin miricle drugs, fuk that shit.
    Last edited by jaffry20; 06-02-2005 at 12:36 AM.

runko is offline Banned
    ^ what he said..

Zexell is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH

there are my reasons
    Great, this stuff is worth more to me than gold. Thanks.

I am currently 160lbs right now. I havent eaten properly to lift since I last lifted, due to my job. But once I start lifting again, i will eat properly.

But when I was lifting, I ate 6-7 times a day. My daily calorie intake was around 3500-4000 calories, varying each day. 150g protein at the minimum. Taking protein, monohydrate creatine, stopped that for V12, and stopped that for V2.

Sounds good bro, sounds like your understanding. Stick around here bro, these bro's are amzing and you can learn a shit load not just about AS but about everything, training diet etc. your calories are avergae maybe try bumping them up to 4-5000 if you can, I found eating more of the rite stuff is KEY.

runko is offline Banned
    enuff said bra

Here bro, this is where you should be http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6good luck bro, eat lots and train like a Mo Fo, Later dawg.

irepdaronx is offline Junior Member
    There right! You were 6"0 155 pounds and ur telling me ur diet was right for bulking! And u trained right! Get yourself about 4000 calories of food in you a day, Train 5 days week the proper way. First condition yourself back into the game using relativley light weight doing 3 sets of 8-12 repitions then increasing the weight as you get some muscle endurance back.Then do your routines split or however you work out and do about 4 sets at a weight where u need a spot and completley fail at 5 repitions. At your age your test levels are like you are on juice. Get yourself some weight gainer and train hard 4000 plus calories a day, do cardio 4 times a week, and consume atleast 160 grams of protein daily. You will gain as rapid as a powerlifter shooting a 1000mg of test a week! Stay away from AS right now belive me i wish i could have started later myself

Zexell is offline Banned
    I understand where you guys are coming from. Having been in the same shoes as me.

But variables never stay the same, and things tend to happen unexpectedly.

I wasn't gonna lift at all probably for a long time, but a friend just influenced me to use steroids last week. From what I can tell, he has lesser knowledge of steroids than me. Ever since he mentioned it, i've been just throwing thoughts in my head, then a "what if" soon turned in to a "why not".

Can i just ask something really quick.

Whats the biggest reason you older guys dont want the young ones taking roids. You guys have scratched the surface of the question but havent really gone in-dept.

runko is offline Banned
    sides.
    to young
    growth plates
    roid rage
    your test level are high enuff
    you dont need roids, somepeople do
    research..

Zexell is offline Banned
    My damn mind is always out for more, just one more question.

What about those kids in high school who play sports, and the coaches that use sterids as a case of winning and losing. Why do those steroids have such a big impact at such a young age?

ALF
    ALF is offline New Member
    i am probably going to get flamed for this but its totally up to you. i started juicing real heavy when i was 18. thou i dont think you should turn to AAS. bulk up to at least 200lbs. If you eat and train right you should reach this goal in no time. Whatever dicision you make make sure its an educated dicision. Revise your training and diet, there is no way on earth you can heat a wall at 155lbs.

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Hiya bro,
    I joined this forum around 2 months ago in a similar position to you. The only difference is I'm 22 and 192lb at 5' 10''. I also knew very little about steroids but I wanted to look into them to see if they were for me or not. I took alot of advice from forum members and I researched alot my-self. The most common advice was... "your too young" - and I'm 22. I respect the decision of experience and now I'm just sitting back and learning more. At our age (pre late 20's) our test levels are quite high and if you eat right and train right you WILL grow. I would say that you'll probably see better gains if you started training now at 18 then back when you were training at 16 - get back in the gym and give it time, I'm sure you'll suprise your-self. Esepcialy if you eat well as you've mentioned you did/can in a previous post.
    My two peices of advice to you would be to wait and research. There is so much to learn in the world of AS.

Zexell is offline Banned
    Its truely kickass, how much information I covered in a single night, in a single thread. Thanks, kudos, props to all you guys!

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yea man listen straight up i was the exact sme weight at your age in high school 140 pounds. JUST through dieting supplementing and hard trainning until i was nineteen i got up to 205lbs. i wasnt the most cut guy in the world but i had made a lot of good naturalgains. Then i kept training and waited til i was twenty, then i did a light cycle. at the end of that i was 233 and stayed at 225. you really gotta put the juice on hold until its right for you. seriously no one is trying to be a jerk everyone here just has experience and knows what it could do to your body using steroids at your age.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Just because you don't see gains doesn't mean you have hit a wall. I think this is a common mistake to believe - which leads people into thoughts of steroids . Your body won't grow all the time. Just keep on training, and the results will come over time. My experience is that results come in periods and then it stop for weeks or months.

You might regret it if you start now but you will never regret it if you don't.

Anyways, if you absoultely have to do it I would suggest looking into a mild steroid like anavar or turinabol .
    Last edited by ace ventura; 06-02-2005 at 09:05 AM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats the biggest reason you older guys dont want the young ones taking roids. You guys have scratched the surface of the question but havent really gone in-dept.

b/c you risk causing more long term damage to your body when youre still young than you would when you body is more mature. At 18, youre natural test levels are higher than any you could inject right now, why do you want to f*ck that all up? There is no reason an 18 year old should be shutting down their natural test production. You also risk making yourself impotent b/c you HTPA isnt fully developed yet. That is just one of the many reasons. You kids taking steroids and taking them incorrectly is the main reason you see all the b-s on tv and the reason the govt is cracking down on them lately

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    I have a question? you say you have no job and no school for a couple of months when the summer is over are you going to have a job and school and lay off the weights?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    to young bro case closed

Zexell is offline Banned
    My damn mind is always out for more, just one more question.

What about those kids in high school who play sports, and the coaches that use sterids as a case of winning and losing. Why do those steroids have such a big impact at such a young age?
    Just throwing this up because i'm curious.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you must get yourself a good foundation of muscle before you take anythin mate,you must train and eat properly and gain as much naturally as you can before the use of aas to get the maximum gains you can,otherwise it will be worthless watever you gain will just melt away,waste of money time and effort!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    b/c you risk causing more long term damage to your body when youre still young than you would when you body is more mature. At 18, youre natural test levels are higher than any you could inject right now, why do you want to f*ck that all up? There is no reason an 18 year old should be shutting down their natural test production. You also risk making yourself impotent b/c you HTPA isnt fully developed yet. That is just one of the many reasons. You kids taking steroids and taking them incorrectly is the main reason you see all the b-s on tv and the reason the govt is cracking down on them lately
    if our natural test levels are higher than anything we could inject, how come every late teen guy isnt blowing up and benching 400-500 and so on and when i see a guy my age gear up, he absolutely blows up?

inevitable is offline Member
    i did my first cycle when i was 19... and then once again right when i turned 20 (feb)
    ya i kno im young.. im 20 but i have a great deal of knowledge about AAS and kno there is always more to learn.. i just recently decided to lay off AAS until im about 23-24 and just stick to supps.. dont' get my wrong i loved every bit of being on juice.. imagine being a 20yr old 6'2" 230lbs with 23"bi's benching 375 ... ya i kno im a big kid.. but i am just goin to talk to swolecat and get me on a plan... man im gonna miss the juice and the next few years are goin to seem like and eternity.. but i have a life time groW! take that for wat its worth.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    i did my first cycle when i was 19... and then once again right when i turned 20 (feb)
    ya i kno im young.. im 20 but i have a great deal of knowledge about AAS and kno there is always more to learn.. i just recently decided to lay off AAS until im about 23-24 and just stick to supps.. dont' get my wrong i loved every bit of being on juice.. imagine being a 20yr old 6'2" 230lbs with 23"bi's benching 375 ... ya i kno im a big kid.. but i am just goin to talk to swolecat and get me on a plan... man im gonna miss the juice and the next few years are goin to seem like and eternity.. but i have a life time groW! take that for wat its worth.
    I think it's good to hear that someone who had mostly positive experiences with steroids choose to discontinue steroids for a while (if you can manage to do so). Why have you made this decission?

Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    I think it's good to hear that someone who had mostly positive experiences with steroids choose to discontinue steroids for a while (if you can manage to do so). Why have you made this decission?
    well the reason y i chose to stop using AAS is becuz i am only 20, i have the rest of my life to juice. and another main reason is becuz i don't want to mess up the maturity of my body which i might already have done but while i was on a cycle i took very good care of my body. took the right vita's, tookt the right supps did proper pct... i just don't want to see my kicking myself in the ass a few years down the road becuz i was young and stupid..

staying off the juice is ognna be a tough one... but mi gonna get some NO Xplode and some t-bombs II to help me out...

staying off the juice is ognna be a tough one... but mi gonna get some NO Xplode and some t-bombs II to help me out...

Same Boat as you dawg. Have a great deal of knowledge on AS and am just finishing up my first cycle of Test and do not plan on running anyting till im older maybe when I grad from University and am fully developed (ie. DAD size) fuk I look at dads and if i wa sthat size on some juice id be a monster there're just so thick and full and if they worked out, daaaaaaamn. I hear in the kicking the ass down the road, I sure hope I can have kids!

ya tell me about it.. i just finished up my third cycle... so now im just gonna get shred cuz my bf is about 15% i wanna drop it to about 10% i've talk to swolecat and im gonna go on one of his programs...wish me luck yall

ya tell me about it.. i just finished up my third cycle... so now im just gonna get shred cuz my bf is about 15% i wanna drop it to about 10% i've talk to swolecat and im gonna go on one of his programs...wish me luck yall
    No doubt dawg, just curious but what are your stats? plus previouds cycle's?

6'2" 230lbs
    training for about 6 years
    1st cycle test E 500 wk
    2nd cycle test E 650wk/deca 500 wk
    3rd D-bol 40mg's first 4 weeks.
    prop 100mg's first 10 days then drop it to 75mg's for the remaining 3 weeks
    test E 750mgs/wk
    EQ 650mg's/wk
    prop 100 mg's last 3 weeks.

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    23" arms is big...