WILLinSPAIN is offline New Member

military and roids

Just wordering who all is in the military and uses roid? I am in the military and know others who juice.

Has anyone been busted though a drug test or for any other reason caught....or know some one who has.

i not doing a pole or anything just wanted to know for my own person.

I,ve never heard of anyone getting caught for it thats why i'm asking....

Scrub is offline Member
    I know people who have been caught. But I know more people that haven't been caught. The two that got caught had nothing happen to them. They were just told to stop using them.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    one of my friends bros was in the navy and had a friend that was fvcking jacked lol of course using roids and whatnot and some dude found out and ratted on him and they were going to warn him but he found out what dude told on him and he decided to beat the living $hit outta him lol so he got kicked out for that and not the roids.. im sure there is a bunch of ppl in the military on juice though i no if i was over there in iray i would have 10000mgs of test pumping through me lol

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    People in the service that advertise their usage are the ones that get caught.
    If your in the service the less people that know the better, but the same goes for civilians as well.
    Don't advertise and your less likely to get introuble.

inevitable is offline Member
    i just dropped my buddy off down norfolks, i was bringin him back from leave... he told me to bring some supplies down cuz he said they were scoop them right up... hehe he wasn't kiddin!!!! made about 800 bucks in 30 mins.. but ofcourse i can't spend ne of it.. friggin bills!

WILLinSPAIN is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    People in the service that advertise their usage are the ones that get caught.
    If your in the service the less people that know the better, but the same goes for civilians as well.
    Don't advertise and your less likely to get introuble.

That exactly what i've anyways said

good advise

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    It depends on your clearance and if your PRP

SidewayZ is offline Associate Member
    I was in the Marines for fours years. The last two years, I did 3 cycles without any problems and know a lot of others who were juicing as well. I never had any problems and no I knew had any either. Also I was told that they only test for Steroids if you get sent for that specific test, random tests are only for weed, coke etc. I'll put it this way, I was on dbol , deca , and sus. for three weeks, I had popped a few dbols just a few hours before and then pissed, no problems, Actually that happend a couple of times.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    When I was in, some pencil neck little medic went around saying I was juicing because he was watching me workout one day and just decided that there was no way I was natural. Eventually I had a lot of people telling me that it was common knowledge I was jacked. One day I was walking past my squadron commander and I saluted him, he says "How's those steroids working out for you?" I think he was just joking, but when the highest ranking guy on base says that to you, you know the rumor has gotten out of hand.

Long story short, nothing happened. I got tested and that was that. If I had been juicing, they could've f*cked me. Oh, and that piece of shit medic got his.

If I were to do it in the military, I
    A. wouldn't keep the shit in my room or any other place subject to search
    B. Wouldn't tell anyone
    C. Wouldn't walk around post looking jacked, because the military is full of haters who would love to ruin your day.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    i was in the army for five years never got caught, only knew one guy that got caught and thats because he left it out in the open during an inspection, if they suspect you they can't just test you, they have to test 10% of the company and that cost's alot of money, for a normal drug test it cost's a company around $90,000 to test the whole company imagine what it would cost just to test 10% of a company for AS, the only way they can just test you is if they have probable cause, and thats not what rumors are

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    What happened in my situation was they tested basically a whole company and what they tested for exactly, I don't know. Probable cause, shit! The Army can do whatever they want to do, I don't think you'll argue that point.

Thread Information