hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

Moving up to 1g a week

Is there a big diff between using 750mg test a week and 1g as far as results are concerned?

Scrub is offline Member
    I think a few weeks ago someone was saying that they upped their does from 750mg to 1g and they had to go back down to 750mg's. They didn't like the way they felt when they bumped the dose that high. I can't remember the thread it was in. I'm sure someone else has better answer though.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Can't answer that personally, but my friend told me that theres not that big of difference. Maybe you should just stay with 750mg

keylock is offline Associate Member
    I think so,the more juice the stronger, but i ges it depends on how long you been doing it . new and yong guys dont need that much to see results.so it would be overkill,any way thats the most i take 1000 mg
    Last edited by keylock; 06-02-2005 at 05:41 PM.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi Bro, I am on prop as one of my many AAS stacks and have jumped up from 700mg to 1 gram weekly now (past 2 weeks)without any kind of sides at all. Can't say I have noticed anything really positive either but I constantly seem to be getting stronger and more focused so I will continue with the 0.4cc to 0.5 cc jump daily and see what happens. Good luck....

_Chris_ is offline Associate Member
    How about shooting 1ml (250mg) EOD.. Thats 875mg per week then instead of going up to 1g.

I go from 500mg to E3d then to 750mg, then to EOD...

Thread Information