Kravman is offline Junior Member

MilkThistle & Nolvadex

I understand the benefits of these but I have seen several posts on how they reduce the affects of aas. I have never had any gyno issues so far. Is it better to have the nolva just in case or take low dosages of 5-10mgs a day. Do the benefits of Milk Thistle out way the negative affects. Thanks

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    milk thistle doesnt have any negative effects it just helps out the liver and yes run nolva at 10mg. better to be safe then sorry. and if you are taking an oral YES take milk thistle

Scrub is offline Member
    Milk Thistle is for your liver. So if your not taking anything too toxic for your liver than there is no need for it. As for the nolva you don't need to take it unless you a really worried about gyno. But if you start to feel symptoms start taking the nolva right away as long as it is estrogen gyno.

Two different views. Anyone else. I'm taking win/cyp/deca

Scrub is offline Member
    How much of each and what type of winny (inj. or oral)?

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    well the milk thistle is for sure for your liver you need to take that if you taking an oral. plus the nolva will help prevent bloat form the cyp.

Also taking liquidex. 500 cyp 12weeks, 400 deca 10 weeks, 50win ed day starting week 7

Scrub is offline Member
    The liquidex is stronger than nolva. You should only need to take the liquidex about 3 days a week. But it wont help you out with gyno if its being caused by the deca and not the test. To help combat prog. gyno take b6 while your taking deca. You dont need milk thistle unless you are taking oral winny.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    The liquidex is stronger than nolva. You should only need to take the liquidex about 3 days a week. But it wont help you out with gyno if its being caused by the deca and not the test. To help combat prog. gyno take b6 while your taking deca. You dont need milk thistle unless you are taking oral winny.
    You should take just as a precaution milk thistle with any oral....not just winny. I would run nolva at 10mg a day throughout your cycle and PCT. Liquidex is not even in the same category as nolvadex so please do not compare the 2. Nolvadex helps to keep estrogen from binding at receptor sites (nips) and liquidex helps keep actual estrogen levels down. It is a 2 part game. In addition I would say that none of these make your AAS any less effective. What Liquidex does is keep the water bloat off which in turn means you may not lift as much weight. The more bloat the easier it is to push weights.....but it also means a higher bp and other negative sides. Hope this helps because a good portion of the knowledge posted before is not accurate. By the way Letrozole is takin usually 3 days a week....I run liquidex at .25mg everyday.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    i run nolva @ 10mg ed and letro @ 1.25mg eod during cycle.

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77
    You should take just as a precaution milk thistle with any oral....not just winny.
    I agree with you there. I only mentioned oral winny because he said the was taking cyp/deca /winny. He didn't mention any other possible orals.

Thread Information