Thread: New Cycle

bvanderwerff is offline Associate Member

New Cycle

Hey all, I'm new

I'm 21 and looking to start my first cycle.

I've recently dropped 55 lbs of weight (mainly fat) and was at a low 7% BF, I went from 210 - 155

I'm now upto 164 lbs with 7.3% BF, take in 210 grams of protein, and eat 2500-3000 calories a day

I'm starting a cycle of Sustanon250/Winstrol Tabs
    taking Nolvadex (should I take it during the cycle or after?)
    as well as HCG and Clomid for my PCT

please give me feedback and any suggestions for that combination!

I'm basically looking to have a lean, tapered body! (look like heavyhitter, perhaps a little more muscle on the arms/shoulders/back)

I have great genetics for legs, however I don't really have the predisposition for definition of muscules!

Here's my thanks for your comments!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Cycle-103_1249a.jpg   New Cycle-103_1252.jpg  

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    way too early bro

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    Judging from those pics bro you have tons of natural potential left. Check out the diet and workout forums before you go rushing into anything. Hit the gym...eat like an animal and you'll see plenty of growth. I could be wrong but it sounds like your looking for a quick fix now that you dropped all that wait...and trust me nothing worth doing is easy

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    you need to get a way stronger, fuller BASE before u consider AAS..
    without mature muscle, makes it easy to lose gains after cyclin - and thats depressing.
    eat right, train strong - another 2 yrs anyway - imho.
    see where your at then - and think about using AAS.

and over the next two years...research research research. hate to sound like im preaching but until recently I was always the idiot that rushed into things blind and learned to regret it later.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    you need to get a way stronger, fuller BASE before u consider AAS..
    without mature muscle, makes it easy to lose gains after cyclin - and thats depressing.
    eat right, train strong - another 2 yrs anyway - imho.
    see where your at then - and think about using AAS.
    I'll definitely second this too!

Too young and too small, youve gots of room to grow naturally. You should check out the bulking sticky in the diet forum and eat like that for a while before considering gear

okay, I understand it's early

but I've been on a building phase for 2 months now, gained 1 inch arond my arms and 2% body fat, then cut again... I'm pre-disposed to weight gain, I eat less than 50 g of fat a day, 200 something g of protein, 5 square meals every 3 hours, 3000 calories and no sugar....

I train 5 times a week, cycling 3 day training sessions (chest/shoulders; back/tris; legs/bis) and have the weekend off where I consume 2500 calories.... I've done my research, it just doesn't seem to be working for my body...
    Last edited by bvanderwerff; 06-02-2005 at 07:46 PM.

diet isnt always about how many grams of each you eat a day, but also how and when you eat them. you grew an inch on your arms in 2 months. imagine what you could do in two years once you've got diet and training down perfect.

when you go an your "cutting phases" how many calories a day do you eat?

I drop 500 and do cardio (2500 weight lift days and 2000 non-weight)

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, first off you need fat to gain weight, you just have to eat the right kinds of fat (EFA's), not saturated or trans fat. You also need carbs, low glycemic index carbs are best, except PWO, where you want fast acting carbs (glucose/dextrose) to cause an insulin spike to shuttle protein to your muscles. If you want to gain muscle, you should eat at least 300 grams of protein and up your cals to 4K/day. Diet is way way more important that taking steroids . You still have lots of work to do on your diet, plus if you dont have your diet perfected, you will lose your gains when you come off. Steroids arent miracle drugs, they only work well with proper diet and training

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by bvanderwerff

I'm basically looking to have a lean, tapered body! (look like heavyhitter, perhaps a little more muscle on the arms/shoulders/back)

I have great genetics for legs, however I don't really have the predisposition for definition of muscules!

you look NOTHING like HeavyHitter!!!

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    bro, first off you need fat to gain weight, you just have to eat the right kinds of fat (EFA's), not saturated or trans fat. You also need carbs, low glycemic index carbs are best, except PWO, where you want fast acting carbs (glucose/dextrose) to cause an insulin spike to shuttle protein to your muscles. If you want to gain muscle, you should eat at least 300 grams of protein and up your cals to 4K/day. Diet is way way more important that taking steroids. You still have lots of work to do on your diet, plus if you dont have your diet perfected, you will lose your gains when you come off. Steroids arent miracle drugs, they only work well with proper diet and training
    i agree!
    Diet is 90% of the game!! but yeah, with your physique now - i think you could use a lil extra beef to add some lean poundages.. a bf in the 7's isnt that great for bulkin.. 10-15 is keyy.. i like 12-13 - stay relatively lean while adding strong mass.
    do alot of research, and eating, and training - do your time - then consider ASS use.

I could use more info

BUMPS!!!!

Thread Information