Thread: winnybyitself

Ares is offline Junior Member

Question winnybyitself

What would happen if i just took winny tabs for a cycle.How many weeks to see the optimal results and how high of a dosage should I use? I have 300 5mg tabs to work with.

quasar is offline Associate Member
    i read a thread the other day about doin winny for 10 weeks or more because it effects gh and igf-1 levels, or sensitivity. but don't take my word, see if you can find the thread, hit the search button, there are a lot of posts about oral cycles.

rippedstud is offline New Member
    what up bro. i think if u have a strick diet, a winny alone cylce would do u fine. i myself have done one, and my friend has to. we both were very pleased with the results we got. as far as dosage, i would say at least 50mg/ed, if u can afford 100, go with that.

Ares is offline Junior Member

what up

cool!! Thanks for the advice. I was hoping 50 mgs was enough but I could get more. Did they make your joints sore?? I heard it does. No matter, thanx for the tips.

Ares

rippedstud is offline New Member
    yea, both me and my friend experienced some sorness, but nothin u cant handle. just take some supplements along with the cycle, and train right, and you should get what ur lookin for

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I really don't think you should go on Winny for longer then 6 weeks bro. It's hard on the liver. Especially if you up the dose to 100mg a day. Also, don't forget to get go on some ALA or Milk Thistle while you do the cycle.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    What kind of gains would someone see doing a 50 or 100mg/day winny only cycle?

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    it all depends on diet u know but i have heard people that actually put on like 12lbs but im sure they were either new to AS or just wearnt ready to start and alot of thier gains came naturally

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I will second that about not running for more that 6-7 weeks if you can - especially if you are upping the doses with real stuff - it can get a little rough on the liver - more than dbol , in my experience

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    50mg/day for 6 weeks will do you fine, although adding an injectable is recommended.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    Add some EQ

Thread Information