slowpain is offline Associate Member

cant do upper body injections but am doing ED shots.

Alright bros I am having problems doing upper body injections just in my biceps and triceps, My shoulders are fine but when I do bis/tris the day after the injection I get a real nasty flu like symptoms and ache everywhere and not to mention my bis and tris get red and inflamed. To try to fix it I even split up my shots into bilateral shots so there is less in each one like half my shot in the left bicep and half my shot in the right but I am still getting sick. I have to do ED shots because of the volume I am taking if I did EOD shots I couldnt fit it all into a 3CC syringe. So far I am hitting glutes, quads, shoulders but I need two more injections sites so each site can get 8 days of rest, otherwise it will only get 6 days between shots.

Do any of you guys split up quad injections into upper and lower quad shots so you can have two places to inject on one quad?

Who else does ED injections and runs into problems like getting sick injecting in smaller muscle groups?

Thanks guys..

inevitable is offline Member
    bi's and tri's supposed to get 1cc max? how much are u injecting into them?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'm guessing your injecting prop? I personally don't like injecting prop into the bi's unless it's cut w/ something and or it's homebrew w/ very low BA but I'm guessing yours isn't.
    I don't see a problem w/ upper and lower level quad injects though...The quad is the biggest muscle in your body so it can handle alot.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Try 1cc into pecs each. For pecs work well w/out bad sides.

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    you could always try calves too

chris2wire is offline Member
    You really shouldnt need more than 4 sites... thats 2 from glutes and 2 from quads...

thats weird to be sore more than 4 days max in one spot

dtr98 is offline Member
    pecs are good, did 3cc in them b4

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I don't see a problem w/ upper and lower level quad injects though...The quad is the biggest muscle in your body so it can handle alot.
    Yes they can, but the first few injections in them practically cripple.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    sometimes if i move the needle when i do bi's or tri's , even just a little, i get pretty sore then next day. try to keep the sryinge real still

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    I am only puting 1/2ML in each Bicep it a mix of tren /prop I am doing a Tren/Prop/EQ cycle with 100mg Prop/50mg tren ED and 125mg EQ EOD. So the large shots I put in quads/glutes and small ones I put in shoulders/bis/tris.

I always hold the needle steady.

I have tried pecs before and if I remember the same thing happend I got sick. I am not avoiding shooting in the same spot after 6 days because it hurts but because I just dont want scar tissue to build up.

Thread Information