murph is offline Member

super test 250....?

i just picked up a few of these when i was in Mexico, i was wondering if anyone can tell me a little more about them ...they are simular to Sustanon 250 (4-way blend)and they are made in Mexico by Tornel Lab.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails super test 250....?-22222222.jpg  

murph is offline Member
    one more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails super test 250....?-333333333.jpg  

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    i saw those but didnt buy bc i wasnt familiar w/ them tell me if u like them maybe ill pick some up

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    those aren't bad. they will still do the job. but for sust, i do prefer organon with it being human grade gear

Big J
    Last edited by BIG_JDAWG; 04-16-2002 at 09:42 PM.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    yeah but surely the vial has its pros like convienence and price/ by the way what did those run you?

murph is offline Member
    i found them a few places ..prices are different at each location and are not for sure what they ask even you can talk them down on products .and if they act like they cant go down then ..act like you will leave and shop elsewhere ..they know that there are many other places and will normally come down a bit .....but to answer your question ...i paid aprox.45-60$ for each i probably coulda even found em cheaper if i really shopped around though

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    murph, i got your pm... i corrected the typing error.. i meant to say they aren't bad, not they are bad.. sorry about the confusion!

Big J

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

supertest

Supertest is the last test that I have used. I have to say it gave me the best results out of all of the other testosterones that I have used. The gains are really noticible during the 3rd week. I had mild acne but it is the only side effect that I had with it. My strength went through the roof with it and all of the gains that I made on it are solid...and I kept I would say around 80-90% of my gains. I can't wait to get more and try it out with some Winstrol .

murph is offline Member
    thank you guys for your feedback on these and (no prob....Big-jdawg thanks for the clearing it up though i was a bit confused b4)........more replys are still very much welcome....

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Thats the first time Ive seen them.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I saw those too when I was down there recently. I believe they are the same thing as TT's Testanon 250. When I saw them I was like "oh shit, this is fake. who's gonna name their shit Super Test 250" and laughed inside. Was especially concerned since he said it was new stuff. But, he was right. Although I was only after some T-200.

relentless is offline New Member
    my source quit carrying tornel . there were too many complaints.

gotskei is offline Junior Member
    swoll up how much test we you on a week

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    I saw those too when I was down there recently. I believe they are the same thing as TT's Testanon 250. When I saw them I was like "oh shit, this is fake. who's gonna name their shit Super Test 250" and laughed inside. Was especially concerned since he said it was new stuff. But, he was right. Although I was only after some T-200.
    that's the same reaction i had, they looked so fake too, you could down to mexico this week and the next week they are doing something altogether different, the prices go up, then there are fakes, then the prices drop....so hit and miss

Thread Information