Thread: Primo only???!?

Duckmanfoochew is offline Junior Member

Smile Primo only???!?

Hey fellas!! Looking for your opinions on a primo only cycle. Last year I did a prop only cycle and was very pleased with the relatively hassle free gains and the fact that they stuck afterwards. I also did the hcg during and the clomid after. Having said that, my back still broke out for weeks after. Price to pay I guess.

What is your opinion on the primo only, obviously, I aint lookin to be a hulk, just looking for the extra push in the gym and the usually tightening up and 5-7lbs of lean added mass minus the zits!!

Thanks a bunch boys!!!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckmanfoochew
    Hey fellas!! Looking for your opinions on a primo only cycle. Last year I did a prop only cycle and was very pleased with the relatively hassle free gains and the fact that they stuck afterwards. I also did the hcg during and the clomid after. Having said that, my back still broke out for weeks after. Price to pay I guess.

What is your opinion on the primo only, obviously, I aint lookin to be a hulk, just looking for the extra push in the gym and the usually tightening up and 5-7lbs of lean added mass minus the zits!!

Thanks a bunch boys!!!

Pointless cycle bro. I would do some more research first

Boudreaux is offline Junior Member
    I just did one..... @ 500mg/week... Unless your around 6-7% bodyfat I would not do it..I noticed very little, but did get stronger... It's def not going to compare to prop.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Primo

If you can get legit primo, and don't mind the cost, I love primo only cycles.

I have done several "primo only" cycles with schering primo. I have not done any for a few years now, since my sources for primo are gone.

Here is what I used to get out of it. Keep in mind my workouts and diet are strict and I get in great shape (almost at my non-steroid peak) before I even start the cycle:

-My bodyweight stays about the same, the most I would gain is only about 5 pounds.

-My bodyfat decreases "a lot".

-I am a lot more cut and ripped, lots people at the gym actually ask me what I have been doing to lose so much weight

-I don't get zits, and I am normally very prone to acne

-sex drive stays the same

Good Luck !

IMO a primo only cycle is not worth it. Include a combination of some prop, EQ, var, masteron , or winny to have a good lean mss cycle.

Thread Information