closer1868 is offline New Member

Arrow Please help..Bicep site injection..localized growth??

I am a relatively experienced bodybuilder at 5'9" 210# and have done numerous cycles, but I have yet to do site injections. I would like to know about site injections in the biceps because my left bicep is slightly smaller than my right and I have spent the last few months trying to get it the same size as the right, but have failed. Can you please let me know if I can get localized growth in my bicep with site injections. What AS should I use, how much and how often. Thanks in advance.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    IM pretty sure the only 2 thins I know of that will cause localized growth is sythnol and tets suspension... oil based as are non chemcially binding or sumwat like that dont want to talk to knowledge idk so someone else should verify a bit better but im pretty sure about the first part i said

runko is offline Banned
    spotinjections.com

playboii is offline Senior Member
    from what i heard site injections do not cause that muscle to grow faster..I just asked a very reliable source right now

I've looked at spotinjections.com and have heard that suspension works, however it seems that for every person who says yes it does work, there is someone who says no it doesn't. Any experienced guys out there. Also, what about tren ? Thanks.

ALF
    ALF is offline New Member
    the only 2 things that cause localized growth is lr3-igf and pgf2a. no other AS will cause local growth. or alternatively you may turn to synthol. i was sceptical of it in the beginning, but now that i have tried it, i just wish i had discovered it earlier. I bought one bottle to bring up left biceps, its much smaller then my right one, and the peak wasnt nearly as high. After a week of use, i bought 4 more bottles and started using it on both arms. Added 2.5" in 30 days. looks 100% natural

chris2wire is offline Member
    you guys gotta realize AAS deals with hormones in your blood. it doesnt matter where you inject it. it goes equally throughout your body.

slopland is offline New Member
    I agree with Chris..AAS enters the muscle but then travels through interstitial fluid and seeps into the blood. Its then circulated, filtered and re-entered into the muscle by binding to the receptor sites which then carry it through the cellular membrane into the nucleus. Doesn't matter where it enters, it's moved through the same process... Different types have different paths, but all enter the blood after injection. If it didn't then everyone would have huge butts cause that is one of the biggest muscles in the body next to the heart and lattismus dorsi..

playboii is offline Senior Member
    LMAOO@ huge butts rofl!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by closer1868
    I am a relatively experienced bodybuilder at 5'9" 210# and have done numerous cycles, but I have yet to do site injections. I would like to know about site injections in the biceps because my left bicep is slightly smaller than my right and I have spent the last few months trying to get it the same size as the right, but have failed. Can you please let me know if I can get localized growth in my bicep with site injections. What AS should I use, how much and how often. Thanks in advance.
    How much different is it in size and are you sure you are measureing it correctly? The difference could be, always, eat, brush teeth, wack off, etc with the same more developed arm... try conciously switching these non-weight lifting tasks to the other arm as well as more intense training and just be patient on for the mismatch size to get corrected.

On the localized growth due to injecting into biceps? THats a big negative... doesnt work that way sorry. The reason for synthol's distorted look too is that injections dont effect every muscle cell in an injection, only a few inchs arund the injection spot plus synthol causes muscle swelling because its an irritant and not really causing genuine meaningful growth. Often the synthol enhanced muscle ends up being weakened not strengthened.

Thanks for the info guys, especially Alf. I'm deciding on this synthol thing. Just not sure if I want to do it. I've heard so many negative remarks about it not being permanent. Any response?

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    hahaah huge butts fresh butts kids

Thread Information