freakazoid is offline New Member

can my liver take it?

i am new and this is my first post i have read on this board alot and it seems most of you guys know what you are talking about. so that said i would like to hear you opinions on this cycle. i am doing this cycle to get very strong and keep about 8 pounds in the end. i am a little worried that i is going to be very hard on my liver?

weeks 1-3 100mg/drol
    weeks 1-3 20-40mg/novedex
    weeks 3-6 40mg/tbol
    weeks 4-12 75mg/ oral winstrol

what type of gains can i expect from this cycle? o ya i have done three cycles before and one time i took a few dbol . i am 6 feet tall and weigh 215 pounds about 9 or 10 percent body fat.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    BRO, YIKES...SLOW DOWN...THAT CYCLE MAKES NO sense!!!! Way to many orals, NO test, and an all oral cycle is horrible!!!! And thats just the starterst.
    100mg of DBOL ??? WOW!!!!

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    You better rethink that one. Three orals at a time for a first cycle {or any cycle} Is way too much. Better get a catchers Mit so when you liver falls out of your ass it doesn't land on the dirty floor.

that is 100mg of anadrol not dbol , and i will probaly throw in a low dose of test E i am looking to prepare for athletic compition. i thought that if i went ont to the winstrol fo a good amount of time i will solitify the gains and i would be able to keep alot. what do you think.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freakazoid
    that is 100mg of anadrol not dbol, and i will probaly throw in a low dose of test E i am looking to prepare for athletic compition. i thought that if i went ont to the winstrol fo a good amount of time i will solitify the gains and i would be able to keep alot. what do you think.
    Again, I think it's a horrible cycle bro. What type of competition are you preparing for???

football, why is it horrible is it just because of the liver problems? with the liver problems aside are the gains going to be good? i would like to get faster and gain a good amount of strength and power.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    if i were you, i'd go buy me a new liver before starting

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    if i were you, i'd go buy me a new liver before starting
    Yup... no liver=you're F**KED!

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    i would like to get faster and gain a good amount of strength and power.
    at what cost....

why is it horrible is it just because of the liver problems?
    thats a big ''just'', but no thats not the only reason - no test + shutdown = no fun

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    You will lose almost all you have gained on an all-oral cycle. Use orals to jumpstart your cycle. Example

Week 1-4 Anadrol (50 mg/day)
    Week1-12 Test E (500 mg/day)
    20 mg Nolva throughout whole cycle (Drol seems to aromatize quite well).
    Follow up with proper PCT

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Sorry, I meant 500 mg. Test E./Week; not /day.

ya you guys are right about the test i will for surely add test but in a low dose and i will look to cut out some of the orals, would it be enough to just cut out the tbols because i have been really wanting to try some winnie all my other cycles have been tren and test or deca and test. my main goal is to get ripped but i dont want to destroy my liver if i take milk thisel and b-12 before, after, and during the cycle to you think i will be ok? or will i do ireversible damage to myself because that is the last thing i want to do. the reason i ask is that i have heard of people on this board and others talk about taking a shit tone of orals and they seem to be ok

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    that cycle= death. w/ lil gains other than that from the win ...

ok im scard, that is to much risk for me.
    i have 40 anadrols, 100 50mg stanzol, and 100 10mg tbols.
    how much can i safely take in my next cycle

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    damn...talk about pain....not good at all..and you may get gains, but say good bye to them...stack with injectable atleast..and pick dbol or androl..one or the other and run for max of 5 weeks...40 mg a day. and winny..only use for about the last 6 weeks or so...crazy dude..crazy!!

has anyone else heard of or done excessive amounts of orals and what was there/your experience how much is to much? i know two people that each took at least 3 or 4 hundred 25mg d-bols and they said they had no problems

znak is offline Senior Member
    i am new and this is my first post i have read on this board alot and it seems most of you guys know what you are talking about. so that said i would like to hear you opinions on this cycle. i am doing this cycle to get very strong and keep about 8 pounds in the end. i am a little worried that i is going to be very hard on my liver?

weeks 1-3 100mg/drol
    weeks 3-6 40mg/tbol

what type of gains can i expect from this cycle? o ya i have done three cycles before and one time i took a few dbol. i am 6 feet tall and weigh 215 pounds about 9 or 10 percent body fat.
    This is stoopid. If you have done three cycles, you know you need test.

500 test/ew for 10 weeks and do the drol. With a good diet =20-25 pounds.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    football, why is it horrible is it just because of the liver problems? with the liver problems aside are the gains going to be good?
    lol dude "just because of liver problems", thats like the worst thing that could happen to you, gyno u can have it removed, loss of hair u can have it replaced, but damage ur liver and ur stuck with that shit for the rest of ur life, and probably you will die at the most after 1-2 years maybe..

Habanero is offline Junior Member

weeks 1-3 100mg/drol
    weeks 3-6 40mg/tbol

what type of gains can i expect from this cycle? o ya i have done three cycles before and one time i took a few dbol. i am 6 feet tall and weigh 215 pounds about 9 or 10 percent body fat.
    Read this and think about it - this guy only did one oral - your doing all oral.

Androgenic /Anabolic Steroid -Induced Toxic Hepatitis.
    Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology. 35(4):350-352, October 2002.
    Stimac, Davor M.D., Ph.D.; Milic, Sandra M.D.; Dintinjana, Renata Dobrila M.D., Ph.D.; Kovac, Drazen M.D., Ph.D.; Ristic, Smiljana Ph.D.
    Abstract:
    Athletes and bodybuilders often misuse androgenic/anabolic steroids . When used in therapeutic doses, these drugs produce clinical jaundice in just a small number of recipients. We present a 26-year-old male bodybuilder who self-administered high doses of androgenic/anabolic steroids that induced liver damage. One month before admission to the hospital, he used testosterone enanthate (500 mg intramuscularly, twice weekly), stanozolol (40 mg/d), and methylandrostenediol (30 mg/d by mouth, for 5 weeks). On admission, his bilirubin level was 470 [mu]mol/L (direct, 360 [mu]mol/L), his aspartate aminotransferase (AST) level was 5,870 IU/L, his alanine aminotransferase (ALT) level was 10,580 IU/L, his alkaline phosphatase (ALP) level was 152 IU/L, his gamma-glutamyl-transpeptidase level was 140 IU/L, his albumin level was 27.6 g/L, and his prothrombin time was 29%. During the patient's prolonged hospitalization, multiple tests and liver biopsy were performed, showing only toxic hepatic lesions. The patient was provided with supportive medical treatment. Clinical signs and laboratory findings improved substantially 12 weeks after the patient discontinued androgenic/anabolic steroids. The reasons for presenting this case were the much higher values of AST and ALT levels than reported in other studies, although the values of bilirubin and ALP were similar to those found in the literature. To our knowledge, it is the first case of toxic hepatitis induced by androgenic/anabolic steroids with predominantly hepatocellular necrosis instead of intrahepatic cholestasis.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    winny is a bad choice too if your playing football, b/c it can be very hard on your joints!

you guys are right and i have already started getting rid of some of the pills. i changed my cycle up some what to you think? keep in mind i have a shit load of orals so is this still to much.

week 1-10 500-600mg eq
    week 1-10 250 mg Test e
    day 1-20 100mg anadrol
    week 6-12 50mg or 75mg winstrol tabs

is that still to many orals, even with a 3 week brake before i start the winstrol? i will take between 1000mg and 1500mg of milk thisil every day befor and after the cycle.

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    BRO, YIKES...SLOW DOWN...THAT CYCLE MAKES NO sense!!!! Way to many orals, NO test, and an all oral cycle is horrible!!!! And thats just the starterst.
    100mg of DBOL??? WOW!!!!
    i agree, too many orals are a bad idea but unfortunately some ppl are scared to inject and they end up doing too many orals- injectables are mucccch healthier than orals if yu are taking a lot

playboii is offline Senior Member
    this guy just doesnt learn....go ahead do the cycle and and come write us your wonderful results

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    @ playboi

Thread Information