jetter is offline Junior Member

Question on Sports an AAS...help?

Ok guys u guys are pros just need some help here.....ive had a few post out here already but not sure if im going to do AAS yet still researching. Im 6'4 225lbs and i am a pro hockey player in the states. I want to get down to around 210 215 where i was before because i have put on some fat. I am going to run everyday for 30mins atleast an will be working out very hard 5 days a week with a very good diet. Question now is i want to trim down get strong but also want to get a lil bit of some muscle on i really want to just get cut. So what AAS do u guys think i should do if i end up doing them? I did a lot of reading on EQ and Test E....good combo?

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    no shit me too bro, just not pro ill be playing junior A next season and thats the only reason i an juicing. and yeah the test e and EQ qould be a good combo, but if you just want strength and cuttness i would take anavar . least potent outta all of them. so what you play in the ECHL or AHL or what bro not trying to highjack your thread either.

where are u playin this year in the O, W or Q? an im goin to the A this year. I have to get stronger an more built and just get cut be in top shape.

here are some pics pretty sad how my body looks now....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Question on Sports an AAS...help?-555.jpg   Question on Sports an AAS...help?-666.jpg   Question on Sports an AAS...help?-777.jpg  

Im not playing major junior ill be playing in the USHL. and yeah def. need to bulk up as you know how big some of the defensemen are

Yea man i no...so what do u suggest for me since u seem like u know what you are talking about...anyone got some suggestion it would be great boys.

well for your first cycle, i would just run test alone. you need to bulk before you cut. go with either test E or test cyp at 400-500mg ew. ill be running 400mg eq with 500mg cyp and 40mg dbol and to end it off with some winny to lean up. but just stick with the test E and see how your body reacts to it and make sure you have your PCT and Anit-es. those are greatly needed

Alrighty but i wanted to do test e and eq is tahts alright?

also what anit-es do u suggest?

If you wanna run the EQ then try it. Its not too hard on your body. Get nolvadex and clomid and maybe get some armidex.

Ok so when i run either nlvadex or clomid with it how do i run it ? do i do it after im done the cycle ?

also when im done just the test when should i do my cutting and what should i run for the cutting cycle?

take nolva 20mg ed while on it and raise it if oyu feel signs of gyno. run clomid and nolva 2 weeks after last injection of Test e and run it as followed 300mg day 1 100mg 2 weeks and 50mg for 2 weeks. thats ho wi ran mine and its good. well if you wanna cut run winny in there but its ur first time and you are going to run EQ and that right there is a cutter. you dont need to run winny n e ways you are already a bit lean so just bulk up and then go from there on.

Thread Information