fanatic is offline Member

A few injection questions

1) If I'm injecting .8 ml of test prop, how slowly should I inject? ie. 15 seconds, 1 minute, etc...

2) Is it ok to draw about 1/10-2/10 of a ml of air to make sure you get most of the juice out of the barrell and into the muscle? I mean, a little air in intramuscular injections isnt bad is it?

3) Is it ok to re-use the same 18guage needle(just the needle) to draw the juice (only for draws... NEVER for injections?

Thanks a head of time fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    1) If I'm injecting .8 ml of test prop, how slowly should I inject? ie. 15 seconds, 1 minute, etc...

2) Is it ok to draw about 1/10-2/10 of a ml of air to make sure you get most of the juice out of the barrell and into the muscle? I mean, a little air in intramuscular injections isnt bad is it?

3) Is it ok to re-use the same 18guage needle(just the needle) to draw the juice (only for draws... NEVER for injections?

1. My rule of thumb is that I inject slow enough so that there is no discomfort. If I start to feel pain/pressure then I know I injecting too fast.

2. Its probally not a good practice.

3. Nope...the needle is no longer sterile. If you reuse the needle you take a chance of contaminating your gear.

righton is offline Senior Member
    I always leave a little air in the barrel for that purpose, it's not the wisest thing to do but thats just me. But i never reuse ANY needles!

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    As slowly as possible, prop hurts like a mother FU****

never intentionally push air in your muscle, that can kill you.

Once a needle is touched to ANYTHING, its not sterile. you definitley don't want to stick it back in your gear and infect the whole lot...

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic

don't use the same needle , inject slow, and i always use a little air and push it in the muscle. i'm in week 16 of my cycle with everyday shot, and no abcess or infections, so you're fine with the air just make sure you aspirate

Thread Information