insanepump621 is offline Member

synthol? I know i might get my balls busted

I know I might get my balls busted for this but IM lookin into synthol... im about to ask my source for it eventhou its not on his list? Do I get it just like I get my AS... I Kno this might be a bit to iffy if it is delete sry

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    I dont think its illegal

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    I know I might get my balls busted for this but IM lookin into synthol... im about to ask my source for it eventhou its not on his list? Do I get it just like I get my AS... I Kno this might be a bit to iffy if it is delete sry
    you do know what that is right? then why?

if its not illegal then where can i purchase it

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    google it baby!

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    dude check out german posing oils........... they often sell synthol as posing oil.

so i can inject posing oils? correct

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Why would anyone ever even think about using that $hit? Unless you are a pro body builder and need to enhance some lagging muscles.....even then its stupid. People have died from the stuff, and its not even real muscle, you'll just have to keep on using to keep the (funky looking) gains.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member

what do you want synthol for bro

smiler is offline Senior Member
    you can inject cat piss if you so choos...better off imo

try injecting it then tell me wat ur gains are like

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    try injecting it then tell me wat ur gains are like
    I have, you don't get any gains. The injected muscle swells up for around 3 months, then all your left with is scar tissue (and by scar tissue, I mean some HEFTY ****ING SCAR TISSUE!) I used it around the time of my first cycle years back, when I actually had money to throw around for stupid shit. Bad choice on my end...

Bicep injections are a bitch for me because of sooo much scar tissue from synthol. It comes out of the syringe at around .1ml every 30 seconds, no lie.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    I have, you don't get any gains. The injected muscle swells up for around 3 months, then all your left with is scar tissue (and by scar tissue, I mean some HEFTY ****ING SCAR TISSUE!) I used it around the time of my first cycle years back, when I actually had money to throw around for stupid shit. Bad choice on my end...

Bicep injections are a bitch for me because of sooo much scar tissue from synthol. It comes out of the syringe at around .1ml every 30 seconds, no lie.
    Take this guys advice, synthol sucks.

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    dumb idea, but hey tell us how it works out...pumpnpose.com

Big A is offline Junior Member
    I noticed that you haven't got any constructive advice, so if you want to educate yourself on the PROPER use of SEO's, read this:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...read.php?t=205
    It's too long to post here and it will answer all the questions you may have.

www.rippedmass.org

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    synthol is legal...but phuck that shiet..i considered it at one point because my chest is hard to build up....but after researching alot and posting and asking....come to find out..that shit is not worth it at all!!! dont do it dick!!

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    that crap is stupid, Any of you heard of this guy?, well take a look at this page - so stupid.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ronharris8.htm

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    Why would anyone ever even think about using that $hit? Unless you are a pro body builder and need to enhance some lagging muscles.....even then its stupid. People have died from the stuff, and its not even real muscle, you'll just have to keep on using to keep the (funky looking) gains.
    who has died from using synthol??

it is nothing more then the same oil in the steroids you inject...without the steroid ..while i personally dont have a reason for using it.im not gonna bash the idea of it..if you compete it is great for "small" lagging muscles..bis,tris,delts,traps...to each there own

luvs_roids is offline New Member
    Greg Valentino sells it on his website, but damn do you really wanna look like him ??

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by luvs_roids
    Greg Valentino sells it on his website, but damn do you really wanna look like him ??
    simplle answer no

Valentino has implants. It's physiologically impossible to look like that with SEOs.

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    you can go both ways with synthol use. It is beneficial with helping to stretch muscle fascia to allow for new muscle growth. when combined with a site specific cycle it can be vey beneficial!!!!

while the post is dug up... do you think it would work if i rubbed on a body part like my arms for example or it only works with injecting

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you have a lagging body part why not build it the ol' fashioned way through good hard training and dieting. Prioritize your lagging body part do they're not lagging after a few months of prioritized training. synthol dosen't even make the muscle look good. I'd use PGF2a, even knowing the sides, before I would use sythol. Atleast the muscle would look good.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    that crap is stupid, Any of you heard of this guy?, well take a look at this page - so stupid.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ronharris8.htm

Something doesn't look right......?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk

Is that real? Look at his tri!! Looks like hes be shooting some in his face as well !

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Is that real? Look at his tri!! Looks like hes be shooting some in his face as well !
    that looks like my training partner,,,,,,wierd looking sod!!

i was reading about SYNTHEROL™Site Enhancing Oil on ther website it tells you you can gain up to 3 inch on your arms with in 30 days and it doesnt look dangerous as you guys are saying its just oil like the oil there is in all other ass!!!! if asperate every time and make sure your in the right msucel your safe!!!!!!!!

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    who has died from using synthol??

it is nothing more then the same oil in the steroids you inject...without the steroid..while i personally dont have a reason for using it.im not gonna bash the idea of it..if you compete it is great for "small" lagging muscles..bis,tris,delts,traps...to each there own

i agree also if you have ever blown a muscle or torn one and get pokets and your muscles arent even before shows they use synthol to fill in gaps and pokets in muscles...from what ive heard you have to inject a shyt ton of it and its hurts a lot.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk

its disgusting mate,but if he likes the way he looks down to him,hes one hell of a funny fukcer though,you should read md his column is funny shite!synthol imo is crap why would you wanna shoot crap into your body?

ive done research... if somoene want sto do it... they're gonna do it. stick to Syntherol bought only from the official Synthetek website. its the only pharmaceutical grade SEO available on the market and also most widely used without any complications. DO NOT buy from PnP... thats the stuff you hear horror stories about... also believe it or not SEO's are as widely counterfeited as anabolics are.

i dont support its use.. but i also dont bash it anymore after i educated myself about it. i used to bash it... then i actually learned about it instead of getting my facts from hear-say.

i wish to now if its hard on the liver ????? and i wish to be given a link to see how to inject exacly inti the biceps and triceps!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    You have an EXCELLENT post about in the educational threads, I wouldn't use it (for now ) - but like all substances it has its use, but I still enjoyed the read very much, great post

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A
    I noticed that you haven't got any constructive advice, so if you want to educate yourself on the PROPER use of SEO's, read this:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...read.php?t=205
    It's too long to post here and it will answer all the questions you may have.

www.rippedmass.org
    Thats a world class physique right there bro

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    greg valentino didnt look bad i dont know why he did what he did its gross

i think he looks like an idiot..and is a idiot actually.
    Last edited by aadrenaline; 09-12-2005 at 03:01 PM.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    i was reading about SYNTHEROL™Site Enhancing Oil on ther website it tells you you can gain up to 3 inch on your arms with in 30 days and it doesnt look dangerous as you guys are saying its just oil like the oil there is in all other ass!!!! if asperate every time and make sure your in the right msucel your safe!!!!!!!!
    what part about gaining 3 inches on your arms in 30 days doesn't sound dangerous to you? the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about this is the skin ripping if you are already somewhat big. just because the website says it's safe does not necassarily mean that it is. i've seen some pictures around the net that have permanetely defomed muscle bellies. if i'm not mistaken gregg valentino recently had a blow out in one of his arms but i think he was supposeably stretching the tape to 27". it's just not a wise choice. to stretch your arms 3" in 30 days sounds like an abcess waiting to happen if you are not expierenced. damn my spelling sucks today.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    what part about gaining 3 inches on your arms in 30 days doesn't sound dangerous to you? the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about this is the skin ripping if you are already somewhat big. just because the website says it's safe does not necassarily mean that it is. i've seen some pictures around the net that have permanetely defomed muscle bellies. if i'm not mistaken gregg valentino recently had a blow out in one of his arms but i think he was supposeably stretching the tape to 27". it's just not a wise choice. to stretch your arms 3" in 30 days sounds like an abcess waiting to happen if you are not expierenced. damn my spelling sucks today.
    The key to SEO use is in your statement as well - you have to be an experienced bodybuilder, to have reached a large size and genetically have bodyparts lagging. This is not a product for a beginner.

There is a huge amount of misinformation and ignorance (due to the lazyness of people not willing to read/learn) as is eveidenced in this thread as well.
    Everyone that is educated in PROPER SEO use will tell you that SEO's can be used effectively and safely. The muscle will look natural, not lose any definition or vascularity and the size will become permanent if used properly as muscle growth will be facilitated.

Showing photos of Valentino shows ignorance and uneducation on the subject from the poster. Valentino has implants as it is physically impossible to look like that with SEOs. His so called burst bicep photo is an implant being removed, probably after an infection.

www.rippedmass.org

HUGE supporter of:
    www.synthetek.com
    www.sterilesyringes.com

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    stupid is as stupid does

Thread Information