Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

lDo drugs become Less effective throughout the cycle?

I used to get NICE pumps during the first 6 weeks of my cycle, which was before my shit had completely kicked in... and now, hardly that really. I've gained weight, but, not much for a while... things have really tappered off, like a turd. lol. Anyway, the question is, does this shiot get less effective as your cycle goes on?

Test-Enanthate
    EQ

Thanks

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you may be lacking in the diet department. AAS is not a magical substance it still takes intense training and proper nutrition. Got to feed the fire bro

Served is offline Associate Member
    sounds just what i'm going through, i'm running the same thing and going through the same thing . lol. What dosages are you running for both???

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    diet is key

My intakes pretty good. I'm on a moderate (lol) dosage...

750mg test weekly

500mg EQ weekly

I'm using J&W, I guess their gear could be fake... how would I know?

Uh bump?

bump

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you have to eat more then when you started.......you've gained more weight so you have to make up for that in the food department.......

Logan13 is offline Banned

simple

As you gain muscle, you need to up your calories across the board just to maintain your new weight. Keep upping the calories and protein intake. You need to keep feeding the muscles beyond maintenance to continue to gain.

Holy shit, but I'm full all the time, and taking 1000mcg of b12 a day.

Hey, supposedly, there's this place that measures your resting metabolic rate, and tells you how many calories you burn per day with a mellow level of exersion. Does that shit work? Maybe I should do that.

Also, my hands hurt now that I'm benching more. Should my wrists be bent back at 90 degrees? Or in roughly the same position as if I were punching someone? Or do I just need gloves? Or are my bones not as strong as my muscles have become. By the way, I have a shitty biological deal as it turns out. I have dense muscles, so I am stronger than I look. I do sets of up to 225, and I am smaller than guys who can barely do sets of 185. :-(

Okay, but why then aren't my pumps anything like they were before?

truman

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Holy shit, but I'm full all the time, and taking 1000mcg of b12 a day.

Hey, supposedly, there's this place that measures your resting metabolic rate, and tells you how many calories you burn per day with a mellow level of exersion. Does that shit work? Maybe I should do that.

Also, my hands hurt now that I'm benching more. Should my wrists be bent back at 90 degrees? Or in roughly the same position as if I were punching someone? Or do I just need gloves? Or are my bones not as strong as my muscles have become. By the way, I have a shitty biological deal as it turns out. I have dense muscles, so I am stronger than I look. I do sets of up to 225, and I am smaller than guys who can barely do sets of 185. :-(
    I always use wrist-wrap gloves, the heavy weights kill my wrists. And you should definately NOT be bending your wrists @ 90 degrees to bench. I do not know why your pumps aren't there like they were, go through your cycle and figure out what has changed and what has not changed that should of. Also, why do you take so much b12? I'd rather see you saying " But I'm taking 400 grams of protein each day". Best to ya, I'm sure the answer to your problem is simple, although elusive.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Having the same problem from week 9-12 on test c tren cycle.

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Having the same problem from week 9-12 on test c tren cycle.
    Do you have any idea why? Maybe you and Truman can brainstorm on this one. I can only think "diet". Glock, have you upped your caloric intake to adjust for your extra muscle? Good luck.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    im having same prog on 750mg test at week 8, I think its time to add 100 mg prop EOD or bump up test to 1g with another long ester, your body gets used to it I think.

You know, I see your point... but I can't help but wonder if theres just a bunch of fake gear on the market. But, I'll up the calories. And as far as 400g of protein, how? From what? Eat 5 steaks a day?

You know, I see your point... but I can't help but wonder if theres just a bunch of fake gear on the market. But, I'll up the calories. And as far as 400g of protein, how? From what? Eat 5 steaks a day?
    I agree. I've taken stuff for years and I KNOW when I'm running good quality gear. It shouldnt be that hard to figure out and everyone should agree on this. You cant blame someones calorie intake all of the time

DUDE! Please PM me with where you get gear from...

ygpm

Whats YGPM mean?

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    openly asking for gear.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yea i dont think thats a good idea.. ya know considering therule and all.

I didn't openly ask EVERYONE, I asked one person for some info. Thanks for your opinions... but no one else is under the impression that I am soliciting for gear.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member

it's not about openly asking everyone.. you asked openly (the above) where everyone can see.. alot of people read this board.. including the DEA.. just be more careful..

No problem. I'll be even more discrete. Thanks for the advise.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea.i thought you were joking at first...but you actually defended yourself..lol ....dont do it in here...MODS will ban the hell out of peeps for that.

scav is offline Junior Member
    I think your american DEA should use more resources to close down military supported drugtransports from middle america.

Uh, Scav, I was in the Marines, and I never was asked to transport drugs. You're telling me that my government has taken the chance of anyone being tight lipped enough to affect our nations trust of our military? Hmmmm. I don't see how that's a profitable risk. Maybe small scale or something, but how would that benefit a government sized operation? I mean, all drugs are legal with a prescription (coke, test, codeine, meth, whatever, so any drug they want produced can be. We don't have to make a covert operation and risk a blown cover up. lol. Send me a link to a credible source that explains this military supported drug transport operation a little better... I'm not naive about our global wrong doings and hypocrisies, this just doesn’t sound like a believable one.

lol...just for the record no info was exchanged about sources. I know better!! lol. I'll save my pm's for verification. thanks guys

Thread Information