Thread: Deca300

themann is offline New Member

Deca300

After taking a shot of Deca300 how long does it stay active in your system. I heard I should take a shot every 4 days because it wears off is that true? Also got some test cyp. supposidly it's made in usa does anybody know anything about this and if so is it good quality stuff?

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    you should be takin the deca with test 2 times a week..with a little more test than deca..do your homework man..theres no way u should be doing anything if u dont even know da basics

inevitable is offline Member
    take atleast 100 more mg's of test than deca ......

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themann
    After taking a shot of Deca300 how long does it stay active in your system. I heard I should take a shot every 4 days because it wears off is that true? Also got some test cyp. supposidly it's made in usa does anybody know anything about this and if so is it good quality stuff?
    Deca lasts in your body about 3.5 weeks... test cyp lasts about 2.5 weeks... not that you have a good dosing available to your blood during the entire period, you have a more consistent availabaility in the first 7 days then the rest of the time but when planning for PCT, then its important because starting PCT (clomid) before everything is worn off 100% causes an incomplete PCT or poor recovery.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Never take deca alone or you take the risk of "DECA DICK" Not a fun thing to get.

Quote Originally Posted by lilripped
    Never take deca alone or you take the risk of "DECA DICK" Not a fun thing to get.
    Usually matching deca mg with test mg is sufficient to avoid deca dick because enanthate /cypionate is released at a faster rate then the deca. Sust takes AS LONG as deca to release to its more important there to have higher test then deca... but most guys will find maximum sexual libido effects from going about 100 mg higher then deca.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you need to do more research. You should FULLY understand steroids and their every effect long before taking them. Half-life is the first step in that process.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    Arimidex 3 days
    Clenbuterol 1.5 days
    Clomid 5 days
    Cytadren 6 hours
    Ephedrine 6 hours
    T3 10 hours

Drug Half-Life:

Clenbuterol 1.5 days
    Anavar 9 hours
    Stanozolol (oral) 9 hours
    Methyltest 4 days
    Stanozolol (injectable) 1 day
    Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
    Dianabol 4.5 hours
    Testosterone Suspension 1 day

Here are the half-lives for any of the following steroid esters:

Ester Half-Life

Formate 1.5 days
    Acetate 3 days
    Propionate 4.5 days
    Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
    Butyrate 6 days
    Valerate 7.5 days
    Hexanoate 9 days
    Caproate 9 days
    Isocaproate 9 days
    Heptanoate 10.5 days
    Enanthate 10.5 days
    Octanoate 12 days
    Cypionate 12 days
    Nonanoate 13.5 days
    Decanoate 15 days
    Undecanoate 16.5 days HERES MORE IMPORTANT INFO FOR YOU BRO SINCE YOUR A NEWBIE AND DO NOT TAKE DECA ALONE TEST IS BEST!

QBERT is offline Junior Member
    Notice you have half-life for winny inject. 1 day. Can I get away with winny 50mg. EOD or do I need to use ED.

For those that might not have a clear understanding of what half life is... the days mentioned does not mean the drug has completely worn out. This means "half" of its life is gone, however its highly possible for something like 70% of the drug to be released and used by this date, while it takes an equal time after this time for the remaining amount to be consumed (worn out). So if deca 's half life is 16.5 days, in which 70% of the deca is made bioavailable in the first 16.5 days, it takes yet ANOTHER 16.5 days for the remaining 30% to be made bioavailable. This also explains why so many have difficult recoveries after deca... according to this half life chart... you have to wait around 32 days after last deca injection before starting your PCT for it to be efffective. And here I thought I was generous calling it 3.5 weeks, its more like 4.5 weeks!!

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i always run my test at twice my deca . but then again i have never gone over 300-400mg/wk of deca.

Thread Information