XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Question Post game gear plan.

Hey guys,

I am nearing the end of my cycle. So far, I have experience great results. My weight has increased 19 pounds so far and my strength is through the roof.

I do have a few questions that I hope the MOD's could help me with...

I have 5 weeks left of my cycle. The last 4.5 weeks will be SUST at 500 MG only. I am shooting my last shot of deca this weekend (200MG) and will start some Winstrol tabs (50MG/day) next weekend.

According to the half life schedule, I should wait 21 days until I start my clomid therapy, so I will consider the day after my last INJ as day 1...

14 Days after last shot....Clen for 14 days.
    21 Days after last shot....Clomid for 22 days.
    28 Days after last shot....Clen for 14 days.

I have tried to research prior to asking, but my main question is should I throw in Nolvadex during the clomid therapy?

I know it is an estrogen antagonist and will bind to the receptors, but is it necessary? Will it help combat the elevate estrogen levels with out interfering with the clomid therapy?? How much of a risk is there with the rebound affect?? I have enough Nolvadex to run during the enitre clomid therapy period, I would like to know if I need it or not.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I think you got your game on the target. But I'd definately say run the Nolva with Clomid at least half way through clomid therapy. It will not effect clomid, as far as I know, and I've talked to many people who have done it. Better to be safe than be A TRANS!

P

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok bro I've just finished my cycle and I'm doing everything you are apart from the Nolva I will run that at 10mg a day for three weeks, I will do this at the same time as my clomid, the way I see it I personnally haven't seen signs of gyno so far, and I predict elevated estrogen levels as I come off as by body's adjusts to lower levels of free test, IMO it can't hurt and will not hinder my gains at that point.

Interested to see if the God Mod's can throw some opinions on that one

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey big al,ithought that u only use nolv. only when using hcg ?clomid is a great antiestrogen as well.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say hold off on the novladex. The clomid should get the boys working; however, if you see signs of excess estrogen, take the novladex. After all, if the clomid gets you "back to normal," why waste the nolvadex ?

Just my thoughts... I'm interested to see what the mods say.

BUMP.

IG, Cycleon any input here?

Nathan, I found some good info you posted on elite, care to share some knowledge??

Well who put HCG and Nolva, no thats not the case.

Waste the Nolva its like $6.00, no big deal, estrogen levels will increase dramatically post cycle, Clomid will definately work in restoring nat test levels, I'm being extra careful and using my nolva to limit estrogen binding to the receptors.

You guys have to decide what is best for you, I'm happy with my choice.

Originally posted by Big Al
    Well who put HCG and Nolva, no thats not the case.

Waste the Nolva its like $6.00, no big deal, estrogen levels will increase dramatically post cycle, Clomid will definately work in restoring nat test levels, I'm being extra careful and using my nolva to limit estrogen binding to the receptors.

You guys have to decide what is best for you, I'm happy with my choice.
    Al,

That is my logic as well, on using the Nolva. Since there will be pleanty of free estrogen in my system. I have quite a bit of Nolva, and I have no problem getting more.

The Iron Game Guest
    use clomid in accordance to which is in your system the longest after last administration. you need to try and use proviron or nolva up until when you stop until you start clomid therapy. but do not use nolva and clomid together

but do not use nolva and clomid together
    Is there a problem in doing so? Will nolva affect the Clomid?

The Iron Game Guest
    nolvadex and clomid compete for the same receptor (estrogen receptor) and I believe nolva has a stronger binding affinity

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey iron game inotherwords iwas kinda right,the best i think is to use it during the cycle correct?not post.when u get gyno it happens during right?clomid is a good antiestrogen too.

Thread Information