Stack Dbol with Clomid ?

can i take dbol and clomid at the same time or wait until discontinue Dbol

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Why would you do that?

BigPancho

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SRT-10
    can i take dbol and clomid at the same time or wait until discontinue Dbol
    Please tell me your not taking dbol alone.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    LMAO!!! clomid is used for PCT not while ON you mean can you "stack" dbol and nolva and the answer is yes so you wont get bitch tits..20mg will do..save the clom for pct and I hope dbols are not the only thing your on cus you will piss any gains or if any that you gain

SRT-10 is offline New Member
    yeah Dbolis th only thing, but i read that clomid help stop the reduce of loss weight and strenght from discontinue Dbol , so i just want to know if i can take clomid now or till ddiscontinue dbol? oh wat is PCT?

dont even start the dbols or the clomid get yourself some test

what is PCT?

post cycle theropy

what can i take to reduce the muscle loss from dbol ?

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    damn bro you need to RESEARCH. you are screwing your body up so bad right now just taking that. end the dbol right now and start taking clomid and nolva and research and do a real cycle in 2 months.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...do a search for dbol only cycles...do a search for nolva and do a search for clomid..and while your at it...do a search for 1st cycle.

you guy have a link to test?

http://steroid.com/TESTOSTERONE%20CYPIONATE.phtml read this and read up on enanthate

the site i got dbol from only carry dbol. link for test.

but still dbol alone will give you some gain?

dammit! YOU ARE ****ING UP YOUR BODY FOR **** SAKES TAKING DBOL ALONE!!!!!!!!! if you want to take dbol so bad stack it with some test for 4 weeks at 40mg. and know you will not keep shit when you get off!!!!

srt the best way to get the full affect of the dbols is by crushing them up and snorting them..works for me all the time

that dumd bro, don't snort shit

na snorting is real good especially after shooting up some clomid

lol bottom line is take some clomid/nolvadex ASAP and get off the dbols and thats that do more research b4 you hurt yourself more then you already have

Quote Originally Posted by playboii
    na snorting is real good especially after shooting up some clomid
    ROFL that is halarious.

You Are Not Ready For The Star Side ::

well ..i dunno guys..i know a afew guys who have done dbol only cycles for 6 weeks at a time and didnt hurt themselves....but did lose most of there gains a month later....so whats the point of waisting your money on dbol if your just gonna lose it???? doesnt make sense to me...you have a 5x better chance of keeping those gains by simply adding an injectable..preferably test.

actually thats 5.73234 X to be exact.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i like to do a dbol only cycle at a very high dose before a fight because it gives me the extra i need during that shit as far as size strength go for that purpose but for BB purposes d bol only cycles suck johnson.

lmaooo racking up on dbols b4 a fight wow thats a first

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Here in Texas we say,

"Hold my beer & hand me my pills!"

BigPancho

lol wtf

sharky is offline Associate Member
    bump. stop now. didnt know you started yet. do the clomid and nolva. wait 2-3 months and start fresh. i say...i say never do d-bol alone. someone will tell you what to do it with but i am stopping here. you need to do a lot of research before you start back up. seriously!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky
    bump. stop now. didnt know you started yet. do the clomid and nolva. wait 2-3 months and start fresh. i say...i say never do d-bol alone. someone will tell you what to do it with but i am stopping here. you need to do a lot of research before you start back up. seriously!!!
    what more do you need i told you this and playboii told you this how many more people is it going to take bro

resistance is futile!

Big M is offline Associate Member
    you can use Dbol only in this way : take to pills (yes 10 mg only) the first thing in the morning, the body produces almost all testosterone during the night an since Dbol have such a short halv life it will be out of you system in the evning (only if u take just 10mg) So your natural testosteron production will stay almost the same and ther is probobly no need for pct. would´nt expect so much from a cycle like that tho

xHAPYxKILMOREx is offline New Member

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91 View Post
    damn bro you need to RESEARCH. you are screwing your body up so bad right now just taking that. end the dbol right now and start taking clomid and nolva and research and do a real cycle in 2 months.
    Really? First, I am curious as to how you think that taking Metandienone by itself is worse than taking it with any other drug. it is a full agonist at the androgen receptor which is the biological target of both test an dht which is why it decreases serum or free testosterone and testosterone production but biochemically speaking this is not unique to the compound specifically, just the effect of an over abundance of synthetic androgens competing with naturally occurring ones for receptors, and the majority of the side-effects are caused the drug's tendency to metabolize to estrogen. so what exactly makes that safer stacked and why?
    Second, you talk about Tamoxifen and Clomiphene as though the two are somehow interchangeable-you know they aren't right? nolvadex is an antiestrogen aimed at blocking the metabolic pathway to prevent the enzyme aromatase from converting the excess of serum testosterone to estrogen, and clomid is a SERM or selective estrogen receptor modulator and is designed to optimize fertility by increasing estrogen like sarms do in men but with testosterone and that its amplified effect in men can produce quite serious side effects not just on the endocrine system but neurologically as well. Basically, as a scientist with a MS in biochemistry and as a PhD candidate in neuroscience specializing in neuro-endocrinology, I do alot of shutting my mouth in this forum but this answer is so obviously bad and unresearched, and yet so condescending that I wonder what kind of God gave you a mouth to speak it? Dont give anymore advice until you have done some research> and if that is you in the pic congrats on your run at the Mr. Natural _----But the men are talking about hormones okay? to the original poster.: no. dont take them together> all that will be accomplished by doing that is that your body will produce more natural testosterone while it is already so in excess but it doesn't know what to do with it and is converting it to estrogen to keep up. if i had it to do over again i would wait until way laterin life but hypothetically if i were to give myself advice it would be this:The point of synthetic compounds is 4 a more efficient uptake of androgens within the body. The reason they shut down natural production is because in doing so the body has nothing to do with the excess testosterone what is leftover is converted to estrogen and that's where you get all of your harmful and undesirable side effects. Otherwise we could just load with testosterone all day long I never get tired of it and just get bigger and bigger. Don't listen to anybody regarding any of what you are taking that doesn't line up with that very simple principle and you will be OK. Now as far as taking the d-bol by itself, the beef with any standalone cycle is that you are not optimizing the results and the risk might not be worth the reward. I think in this case the risk is definitely not worth the reward and that people have generally moved on from the d-bol as a compound in terms of DISCERNING what works best for them, and that its remaining popularity is because it is so powerful, easy to get and does not involve injections which many people are afraid of but even as orals go anadrol is more effective and less hepatoxic with less side effects other than the water retention which is for some extreme but for others very minimal after all it is designed to treat angioedema which is in fact water retention. That being said as a 41 year old who messed with these compounds for most of his adult life with very minimal results to show for it at the end I would suggest if you're going to mess with them follow the advice of the community as it has evolved through experience, first decide whether or not you want to be on some type of hormone replacement for the rest of your life because I guarantee you after your second cycle your hormone production will never again be healthy, an even if you do restore healthy production for awhile eventually it will fade and anybody who has ever been on these drugs for long enough to be giving advice will tell you the exact same thing. So decide whether or not that is worth it, and then having decided that it is move forward with your best strategy to figure out which one or combination of these compounds works best for you. In that case your initial assumption isnt as crazy as many on here have made it out to be; there is no better way to truly know what each is capable of THAN TO TAKE IT BY ITSELF AND SEE. I am no expert, but if it were me i would leave all this shit alone and revisit the idea of using it later in life. goOD LUCK again, this is if i were to give myself advice. i dont know u, i dont know your body and i am not a dr so i wouldnt presume to give it to you
    Last edited by xHAPYxKILMOREx; 06-12-2021 at 07:06 PM.

Thread Information