BigTimeMike is offline New Member

First Cycle ever

Hello folks.
    I am new on this forum.
    My Age 31 , have trained for 10 years.

Now to my question .
    I have got REAL Primobolan from Turkey REAL 100%.

How much to run whith the Primo ??
    I have been reading around boards that 200-500mg a week is a good dose.
    i will run Only Primo for my first cycle.

For pct i am taking Nolva and tribulus.

Does this sucks for a first cycle?
    I scared to shit to get Gyno so therefor i have to choose Primobolan and if the primo give me something ive bee happy.

plzz go easy on me now

//BigTimeMike

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i have never run primo by itself. do--- make sure to run the nolve at 20mg/day all the way through. lets see what someone else has to add. just havent messed with primo too much and never by itself. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by sharky
    i have never run primo by itself. do--- make sure to run the nolve at 20mg/day all the way through. lets see what someone else has to add. just havent messed with primo too much and never by itself. good luck
    Why should i run nolva whith the primo?
    There NO Aromatization with primo!!

//BTM

sharky is offline Associate Member
    that is if you run something else with it. sorry. i started off by saying i have never run it by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky
    that is if you run something else with it. sorry. i started off by saying i have never run it by itself.

ok.
    But what do u think are primo a waste of Money??
    Are Testo E Or Altana testex(cypionate ) a better choice for a first cycle?
    If i should go for a test only cycle can i do it 250mg E7D for 8 weeks and 10mg nolva ed .
    Does this amount of nolva be nice to my nipples?

//BTM

helping hand!!??

Bump

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you really should run some type of test as your first cycle. Ive ran primo by itself a long time ago when I didnt know what i was doing and i wasnt impressed. From what others have told me to get anything decent out of it you need at least 600mg/wk. Thats too damn much cash for too little results IMO. The chances of getting gyno at a low dose (500mg) of test is actually really low, unless you are really prone to it. Just take 10-20mg of nolva to keep bloat and estrogen in check and you'll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    you really should run some type of test as your first cycle. Ive ran primo by itself a long time ago when I didnt know what i was doing and i wasnt impressed. From what others have told me to get anything decent out of it you need at least 600mg/wk. Thats too damn much cash for too little results IMO. The chances of getting gyno at a low dose (500mg) of test is actually really low, unless you are really prone to it. Just take 10-20mg of nolva to keep bloat and estrogen in check and you'll be fine
    Thanks I do a 250mg testo E cycle ,,
    Should i get some gaining with 250mg E7D? 10 weeks. And 10mg nolva ed.

I am a newbie and want to take it slow but are there any gains om a 250mg testoE In a E7D 10 weeks??
    //BigTimeMike

do 500mg/wk of test e for 10-12 weeks. You'll be much happier if you do. Also you should shoot it twice a week instead of once. Helps keeps blood levels more constant and thus reduces chances of side effects.

do 500mg/wk of test e for 10-12 weeks. You'll be much happier if you do. Also you should shoot it twice a week instead of once. Helps keeps blood levels more constant and thus reduces chances of side effects.
    oki so 250mg e7d will not give me some gain at all ,, i dont want to shut me down to much .
    And for the blood levels will 250mg testo e E5D help the levels stay constant?
    Last edited by BigTimeMike; 06-03-2005 at 09:43 AM.

plzz help :D

Bump

250mg will give you gains, but you'll be wishing you did the 500. Either way youre going to be shut down, so do the 500 get good results and then do proper PCT when youre done to recover and keep your gains.You still should shoot every 3.5 days

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    What is your ht, wt, bf% ? I wish I would have run test my first cycle but mine was primo, winny, drol. I put on a few good lbs after the water dropped after dropping the a-bombs... I did not know about test being a base of cycles at that time, since adding it I have had better results and no sides until I went to a gram of test.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    What is your ht, wt, bf% ? I wish I would have run test my first cycle but mine was primo, winny, drol. I put on a few good lbs after the water dropped after dropping the a-bombs... I did not know about test being a base of cycles at that time, since adding it I have had better results and no sides until I went to a gram of test.
    oki thanks bro for answers,, now i`ve go for 350mg test a week with 10mg nolva ed for 10 weeks.
    I will do 250mg test E E5D that will be 350mg weekly in the blood.

Thanks alot i do TEST instead of Primo.
    Last edited by BigTimeMike; 06-03-2005 at 11:34 AM.

I would not do less than 400mg for good growth if test is the only compound being used... you could throw in 400mg of the primo if your bf%(body fat percentage) is low enough. Make sure and pct.

I would not do less than 400mg for good growth if test is the only compound being used... you could throw in 400mg of the primo if your bf%(body fat percentage) is low enough. Make sure and pct.
    ok but say if i do 500mg of test E weekly 10 weeks Do i need HCG ??
    Dont want my balls to shrink.
    If i need hcg when in the cycle do i go for it and how mouch?

//BigTimeMike

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeMike
    ok but say if i do 500mg of test E weekly 10 weeks Do i need HCG ??
    Dont want my balls to shrink.
    If i need hcg when in the cycle do i go for it and how mouch?

//BigTimeMike
    ball shrinkage is a chance you will have to take... You really do not need hcg in this cycle. Maybe when they(the cycles) get bigger or more suppresive compounds are used.
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 06-03-2005 at 11:55 AM.

ball shrinkage is a chance you will have to take... You really do not need hcg in this cycle. Maybe when they(the cycles) get bigger or more suppresive compounds are used.

oki, so i in a testo e dose in 500mg weekley does not need to do hcg ,,but if the balls shrink a little bit do they come back after the recovery or do i have to use hcg ?

And one last question i have before i shoot.

Should i go for Enanthate Or Cypionate ??

//BigTimeMike
    Last edited by BigTimeMike; 06-03-2005 at 12:34 PM.

They will come back... Now I am not sure even if you used hcg they will come back to complete normal... Use clomid for pct, and look into supplements like tongkat ali and tribulus to help plump the boys back up in pct.

Cypionate and Enanthate are very similar, go with the better cost or more mg per ml...

They will come back... Now I am not sure even if you used hcg they will come back to complete normal... Use clomid for pct, and look into supplements like tongkat ali and tribulus to help plump the boys back up in pct.

Cypionate and Enanthate are very similar, go with the better cost or more mg per ml...

ok but can i go for nolva on my pct ,,

Some people think so, but why chance it... bump the nolva to 40mg for a couple of weeks and then to 20mg for a couple more... but jump it up two weeks after last injection. Again if you can get clomid, use some clomid and buy some of the supplements I told you about earlier.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Primo cycle!you must like the effectiveness of keep gains and also you need to run clomid at end of cycle

Some people think so, but why chance it... bump the nolva to 40mg for a couple of weeks and then to 20mg for a couple more... but jump it up two weeks after last injection. Again if you can get clomid, use some clomid and buy some of the supplements I told you about earlier.
    oki i get clomid.
    But here in Europe ive heard that nolva are better choce for pct .

Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    Primo cycle!you must like the effectiveness of keep gains and also you need to run clomid at end of cycle
    No firt i was thinking to do that but ive heard that i got more mass(gains) of testo so it will be a testo E or cypionate at 500mg a week .
    And my pct maby bee with Nolva and Tribex King (tribulus)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeMike
    oki i get clomid.
    But here in Europe ive heard that nolva are better choce for pct .
    Well from what I hear they like short 2-4 week cycles too, but they are crap. So take both to be safe. Sounds like you already have the nolva so just add clomid.

i would recommend clomid AND nolva for PCT. Here's a good read on how to do PCT properly, remember that this is the most important part of taking gear.

Pheedno's PCT

i would recommend clomid AND nolva for PCT. Here's a good read on how to do PCT properly, remember that this is the most important part of taking gear.

Pheedno's PCT
    I have been reading alot last night and have choosen to do this Pct after the cycle:
    DaY1: 100mg Nolva 2g tribulus
    DaY 2-7: 40mg Nolva 2g tribulus
    DaY 8-30: 20mg Nolva 2g tribulus

I dont want to shot down the SHBG more after the cycle .

//BTM

Thread Information