Thread: A few injection questions
06-03-2005, 02:23 AM #1
A few injection questions
1) If I'm injecting .8 ml of test prop, how slowly should I inject? ie. 15 seconds, 1 minute, etc...
2) Is it ok to draw about 1/10-2/10 of a ml of air to make sure you get most of the juice out of the barrell and into the muscle? I mean, a little air in intramuscular injections isnt bad is it?
3) Is it ok to re-use the same 18guage needle(just the needle) to draw the juice (only for draws... NEVER for injections?
Thanks a head of time fellas.
06-03-2005, 07:23 AM #2Originally Posted by fanatic
2. Its probally not a good practice.
3. Nope...the needle is no longer sterile. If you reuse the needle you take a chance of contaminating your gear.
06-03-2005, 07:30 AM #3Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2001
- land of the cottonheads(F
I always leave a little air in the barrel for that purpose, it's not the wisest thing to do but thats just me. But i never reuse ANY needles!
06-03-2005, 07:31 AM #4
As slowly as possible, prop hurts like a mother FU****
never intentionally push air in your muscle, that can kill you.
Once a needle is touched to ANYTHING, its not sterile. you definitley don't want to stick it back in your gear and infect the whole lot...
06-03-2005, 07:32 AM #5Originally Posted by fanatic
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)