Thread: lower back pain

Hoover is offline Junior Member

lower back pain

guys my lower back has been killing me the last 12 hours or so. i just started taking fina. been on it for 6 days. taking 50mg/ed. the pain will not go away. i read that fina can do this to you. it is making me a miserable you know what. is there anything i can do to alleviate this pain?

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i know what your talking about, i'm taking fina and test c.. i get bad lower back pain when i run.
    it goes away the next day... i don't have any problems after that.

i injected this morning and about an hour later the pains came back. with the lower back pain and injection pain i really feel like crap. it's started to affect my everday life.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow. if you cant deal with the little bit of pain you might as well stop using roids. i get real bad lower back pain when on d-bol but i deal with it. as for the injection pain, well thats nothing. ive felt alot more pain then that before and it would take alot more then a 23g needle to cause me enough pain to affect my everyday life. my opinion to you is if you cant take theheat get out of the oven. nothing is free and everything has consequances

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    wow. if you cant deal with the little bit of pain you might as well stop using roids. i get real bad lower back pain when on d-bol but i deal with it. as for the injection pain, well thats nothing. ive felt alot more pain then that before and it would take alot more then a 23g needle to cause me enough pain to affect my everyday life. my opinion to you is if you cant take theheat get out of the oven. nothing is free and everything has consequances

thanks for that message. a bit of motivation that i needed. i have been on cycle for a while and decided to extend it. been poking myself ed for the last 10 weeks. i will deal with the consequences. just this has been a tough week with lower back pain, nose bleeds, spitting up blood, limping around all week and now the weather starting to get hot.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds similar to the dbol back pumps. Im on 40mg dbol a day with test and eq and the pumps I get are so bad I it is almost impossible to squat and deadlift. I guess just do the best you can, and drink a lot of water and take some milk thistle.

Thread Information