neils_ten9 is offline New Member

No cap on the Winstrol???

I recently got a bottle of QV winstrol , it is a legit bottle but the cap wasnt on it. I kind of questioned the guy about how it came off and he said he would try and get me another bottle. But im wandering about possible AIDS or some other blood disease if I would draw out a shot from the bottle. Cause if some guy was drawing out shots with the same needle before me outta the bottle, would I still be at risk for getting this disease, or would the virus not be able to survive in the winstrol??? Do any of you guys think it might be safe to take? The substance is winstrol too, i tasted it and also watched it seperate.

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    If he used a clean needle each time to draw it would be ok. However no way in hell would I use that unless the guy was like one of my best friends and you knew exactly why the cap was off. If you don't trust him get another bottle or your money back. Its not worth the risk.

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    Like 4U2NV said unless hes a good friend and you really trust him **** that, not worth taking risks, just get a new bottle.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yeah man only takes 2 needle holes if not less to take it all out and put sterile oil in.. then he coudl swab the top and call it good to go .. no cap = no deal!

neils_ten9 is offline New Member
    yea thats the best bet....i just hope the kid im getting it from doesnt try and just gimme the run around cause i htink he knew the cap was off, hes kind of a shady guy. oh well, revenge is a meal best served cold

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by neils_ten9
    yea thats the best bet....i just hope the kid im getting it from doesnt try and just gimme the run around cause i htink he knew the cap was off, hes kind of a shady guy. oh well, revenge is a meal best served cold
    reveng may not be an option if you shoot up w/ something worse than sterile OIL

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes take that shite back!!

Thread Information