bunkerking58 is offline Junior Member

Sore Nipps question

Hey im running 1.5cc's prop and 1.5 cc's tren eod and today i woke up and my nipples were sore as the day got worse it got worse should i just start taking more novedex or what do u suggest im in my 6th week of the cycle and dont wanna deal with this side effect...thanks for the help

P.S what is it that causes ur nipples to be sore???

thanks

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Iam guessing that it's estrogen related...That means when your test comes up so does your estro and it sometimes binds with estro receptors in are nipples...Thats from the test it's possible it's prog related from the tren start taking 80mg a day nolva untill soreness goes away then 20mg usaully is enough..Maybe look into an AI like femera,arimidex if 20mg nolva is not enough and want to cut down on bloat...Also take 400mg B6 a day just in case for possible prog gyno...If nolva doesn't do anything it's prog gyno and you need some bromo, but thats usally not the case...Estro is usaully the culprit...
    good Luck
    KK

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    150/mg eod? wtf? your prop need to be 100/mg above your tren only do 100/mg eod not 150/mg you should always run nolva during test cycles... research

sharky is offline Associate Member
    should be running nolva the whole time bro. do as he said and bump it up. then make sure to stay on it. also listen when he says to drom to 100 eod.

bunkerking58 is offline Junior Member
    thanks alot guy hmmm i deff didnt know that i couldnt run 150/eod hmmmm looks like ill be switching it up a lil so i should just run 100 eod of both or jsut the prop im kinda confused

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaBolic_hOsS
    150/mg eod? wtf? your prop need to be 100/mg above your tren only do 100/mg eod not 150/mg you should always run nolva during test cycles... research
    running the same dose of tren as the prop has to do with sexual sides,not with gyno

i have run them at the same dose before bro and i still had my labido.

prop does not need to be run 100mg a every other day more then tren where did you get this info from??

if you want to be safe you can run the tren at 150 eod and the prop at 160-175 eod

run the prop at 75mg a day, run the tren at 75mg per day they both have short half lives and need to be shot ED for optimal blood levels...You should notice alot less sides..

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Iam guessing that it's estrogen related...That means when your test comes up so does your estro and it sometimes binds with estro receptors in are nipples...Thats from the test it's possible it's prog related from the tren start taking 80mg a day nolva untill soreness goes away then 20mg usaully is enough..Maybe look into an AI like femera,arimidex if 20mg nolva is not enough and want to cut down on bloat...Also take 400mg B6 a day just in case for possible prog gyno...If nolva doesn't do anything it's prog gyno and you need some bromo, but thats usally not the case...Estro is usaully the culprit...
    good Luck
    KK
    400mg of B6 ed is not a very good idea. 300 at the most while your bumping it up , i would stay at 200mg . B6 is highly Toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    400mg of B6 ed is not a very good idea. 300 at the most while your bumping it up , i would stay at 200mg . B6 is highly Toxic.
    he is taking tren and is getting gyno..would you rather have prog gyno or take too much B6

Thread Information