Heracles74 is offline Senior Member

No pain after delt injection anymore!

Just thought I would share this...
    I have complained considerably about the test e300 I have been shooting on monday and thursdays. (750 mg/week) and how it hurts like a mother...
    Well last night I shot my 1 1/4 cc's in my delt and the only thing I did differently was not heat and rub my arm real good right after the injection. I did not massage the area and today I cannot even tell I got a shot last night in y left arm! I'm so f'n fappy! Meanwhile, my right arm still hurts like hell from Monday's shot!

anyone think the oil was just further itrritating me by rubbing it in and masaging the are afterwards?? Or, anyone think maybe I just got lucky?

Thanks bro's.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    i'm on t-400 and i had a similar situation last week. I shot the delt one week and no pain , didn't massage. The next week I decided to shoot delt again and massage for a few minutes and rub it in. The next day I it spread down to my arm and i had pain for about 4 days. This week i'll try not massaging see how that goes.

it's always different for me, sometimes it hurts, sometimes i get lucky.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    i'm on t-400 and i had a similar situation last week. I shot the delt one week and no pain , didn't massage. The next week I decided to shoot delt again and massage for a few minutes and rub it in. The next day I it spread down to my arm and i had pain for about 4 days. This week i'll try not massaging see how that goes.

it's always different for me, sometimes it hurts, sometimes i get lucky.
    Test 400... damn... I should really stop whining...

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i think it is just luck, also so seems the further in the cycle the less it hurts, you get used to it, but even then there are godd and bad injection days. it is a coin toss

Thread Information